PDA

View Full Version : What is the most original name you have ever seen online?

VorkyrSeven
Mar 21, 2001, 12:23 PM
Well, what is it?

The_Saint
Mar 21, 2001, 01:34 PM
Saw a small FOnewman the other day.....short as they get...HUGE afro....Name: Gary Coleman.

PowerSlave
Mar 21, 2001, 02:08 PM
Hey I've seen Gary Coleman around as well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Ive also seen a beer-gutted HUmar named Al Bundy, and along with him was a FOmarl with red hair named Peg Bundy.

SERGE07
Mar 21, 2001, 03:32 PM
LOL
I met that Gary Coleman guy as well,he just ran up to me and said"WHAT YOU TALKING
ABOUT WILLIS!"
What would be spooky is if it was the real Gary
Coleman!I know in real life he loves videogames.

RyoGeo
Mar 21, 2001, 05:54 PM
I ran into a guy named "BSOD" about a week ago. Not necessarily all that original I guess, but I sure thought it was funny. He said he wanted to come up with something scary and that BSOD was about the scariest of all. I think I would agree!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: RyoGeo on 2001-03-21 15:41 ]</font>

Acel
Mar 22, 2001, 11:26 AM
Little white Fonewearl by the name of SUPERMILK. Nuff said.

Ps: these japanese sure have funny names...

Lamalas
Mar 22, 2001, 11:44 AM
I saw a FOnewm (I think) named Joe Momma! last night--exclamation point and all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Sisqua
Mar 22, 2001, 12:07 PM
Not so much an original name, but something that made me laugh.

We were on Iapetus (Euro server for those of you who don't venture outside of the US) last night and came across a character called Tiny Elvis. First of all one of my friends pointed him out as he was dressed exactly the same as me (Ranger/Black Armour/Helmet etc) but was teensy-weensy small. He must have been as small as you can make a character and was so funny. I stood next to him and it was like looking at a twin, but one about 1/2 of the size of me.

So of course, the first thing that sprang into my mind.... "I shall call him..... Mini-Me!!!"

I doubt whoever plays him reads this forum, but if you do - you really made me smile.

S.

TwiNCannoN
Mar 22, 2001, 12:20 PM
TINY ELVIS! rofl, those SNL skits owned.

groupies: Aw.. isn't he cute sleeping like that? Like a cute lil' baby.
Tiny Elvis: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Once I made a character named kool-a1d man (with the 1 inplace of 'i' because, get this - "LAID" is a curse. LAID! As a sexual reference, that hasn't been used since the EIGHTIES!). Anyway, the inspiration came from how abnormally LARGE RAmar's can get. Ran around lobby's screaming "OH YEAH!" and "FRUITAY" but never level'd him past 1. I think I scared more people than I made laugh though.