PDA

View Full Version : What's your preferred class?

Saigan
Jul 28, 2003, 06:50 PM
Just curious as to what everyone's favorite class to play as is. That's all really.

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 28, 2003, 07:04 PM
I like HUmars, FOmarls, and RAmars!

Nai_Calus
Jul 28, 2003, 07:13 PM
I likes my human boys. HUmar, FOmar and RAmar. Dunno why. Maybe it's their charming mediocrity. That, and FOmars done right are nummy. And HUmars done right are cute... RAmars are just plain fugly, but you -can- make a halfway decent one... ^^;

strongmad89
Jul 28, 2003, 07:15 PM
HUcast. I also like FOmar, RAmar, and RAcast, but HUcast the best.

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 28, 2003, 07:18 PM
I likes my human boys. HUmar, FOmar and RAmar. Dunno why. Maybe it's their charming mediocrity. That, and FOmars done right are nummy. And HUmars done right are cute... RAmars are just plain fugly, but you -can- make a halfway decent one... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

That would hurt some ppl, U can make some awesome RAmars.
If u dont think it would picture someone saying Ratis are fugly or something.

LiVe4gCn
Jul 28, 2003, 07:20 PM
RAmarl even though it's my lowest level character right now I love her to death and can't wait til she starts owning VHard and Ultimate.

LiVe4gCn
Jul 28, 2003, 07:21 PM
RAmarl even though it's my lowest level character right now I love her to death and can't wait til she starts owning VHard and Ultimate.

Logical2u
Jul 28, 2003, 07:36 PM
*cough DOUBLEPOST cough*

Ramars! They can become as tech oriented as Ramarls with the power of Racasts! And they are the only class that Logical2u is in... oh wait...

Nai_Calus
Jul 28, 2003, 07:57 PM
On 2003-07-28 17:36, Logical2u wrote:
*cough DOUBLEPOST cough*

Ramars! They can become as tech oriented as Ramarls with the power of Racasts! And they are the only class that Logical2u is in... oh wait...

...Dude, RAmars have worse MST than -HUmars-. RAmars have the worst MST out of any class that actually has it. O_O;

Ghostmaker
Jul 28, 2003, 07:58 PM
HUcasts are just pure coolness I mean they have HUGE Atp awsome freeze trap(The only trap I really trust) growth... who needs more?

Da_Wrecka
Jul 28, 2003, 08:02 PM

Except they don't have Jellen or Zalure. And only L15 anything. And only L5 Anti. (compared to a RAmarl's L7) And cruddy MST.

Obscenity
Jul 28, 2003, 08:22 PM
I'm pretty partial to all of the androids, especially HUcaseal and RAcaseal. They just look cool to me. I think HUmars and RAmars look dumb, HUnewearls look slutty, RAmarls look like militant uh...women who like other women, and the newman Forces just look goofy. I don't have a problem with FOmars and FOmarls. They're okay.

And yes, I base all my character choices on looks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obscenity on 2003-07-28 18:29 ]</font>

Smile
Jul 28, 2003, 08:25 PM
FOmarl. looks good and i play online a lot.

Sumo
Jul 28, 2003, 08:56 PM
All Androids! They have loads more costumes than their human counter-parts, so the possibiliteis are endless. =) Sometimes, I spend a couple of days just fiddling with the character creation and checking out the android's shiny costumes... 0_o Shiny...

Jkid
Jul 28, 2003, 09:09 PM
In my opiunon it would be the RAmar. I'm been used to it as my first character even though I've just created 2 more characters ne week ago and yes the two are a RAmarl and a FOmar.

silvermax
Jul 28, 2003, 09:16 PM
I like the Fomarl the best, followed closly by Ramarl

Fomarl is just so elegant, runs a bit funny, but her wepon animations are just so suited to her. Fragile yet powerful.

edit: fixing spelling error

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: silvermax on 2003-07-28 19:25 ]</font>

Obscenity
Jul 28, 2003, 09:18 PM
On 2003-07-28 19:16, silvermax wrote:
I like the Fomarl the best, followed closly by Ramarl

Fomarl is just so elegant, runs a bit funny, but here wepon animations are just so suited to her. Fragile yet powerful.

Elegant is a good description of FOmarl. If all the PSO chicks were real, she'd be the one I wanted to date. =D

silvermax
Jul 28, 2003, 09:24 PM
you and me both http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

St_Botchua
Jul 28, 2003, 10:53 PM
something about the fomar is just wierd the way they have those robes they look like girls mine is the ramar only because it is the first i ever made

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 28, 2003, 11:05 PM
I like the HUmar. He is top dog in the hunters catagorie. All mine except one are HUmars.

ChWiKZ
Jul 28, 2003, 11:21 PM
I'm kinda glad you ran outta room for the FOs, cuz I can't pick which one I like the best. When there's only one option, I don't hafta choose!

Saigan
Jul 28, 2003, 11:25 PM
That's damn right! More power to the forces!I'm a FOmar myself but I'm also partial to HUcaseal. Can't stand playing a Ranger though.

Lucas2k4
Jul 28, 2003, 11:34 PM
Me too. I really don't like rangers.

Black_Breath
Jul 29, 2003, 12:22 AM
Howdy ya'all

I am going to say my class o' choice is the HUcast...they are espically fun to imitate Arnold's Terminator quotes with and can do the robot dance fairly easy.

I'll be back.

- B.B.

umbrella
Jul 29, 2003, 02:20 AM
I like FOmar, FOmarl, FOnewearl, HUnewearl.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AUTO_
Jul 29, 2003, 02:20 AM
If I had the patience I would level up a force, but I'm more of a hunter trapped in a ranger's body.

> Racast

dude3282
Jul 29, 2003, 06:29 AM
I've always liked forces, especially tanking forces, since DC v1. I think my first char ever was a Fomarl. Good stuff, good times.

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 29, 2003, 06:36 AM
I luv em all but I hate:

FOnewm
HUnewearl
RAmar
RAcaseal
FOnewearl

The rest i have on my card are:
HUmar
HUmar(yes, 2 HUmars)
RAcast
RAmarl
FOmar
FOmarl

EliteDragoon
Jul 29, 2003, 09:19 AM
i like all classes

Logical2u
Jul 29, 2003, 02:45 PM
On 2003-07-28 17:57, Ian-KunX wrote:

On 2003-07-28 17:36, Logical2u wrote:
*cough DOUBLEPOST cough*

...Dude, RAmars have worse MST than -HUmars-. RAmars have the worst MST out of any class that actually has it. O_O;

Then WHY does Logical2u have higher support techniques then some Fomars?

Nai_Calus
Jul 29, 2003, 03:16 PM
On 2003-07-29 12:45, Logical2u wrote:

Then WHY does Logical2u have higher support techniques then some Fomars?

[/quote]

Because not everybody can find high-level tech discs for everything, or they suck and don't care. I have Rabarta, Resta and Razonde L26 and Gizonde L29 lying around waiting to be used, and Foie L26 and Zonde L27 used, but I've yet to find, for example, Deband past L18. Shifta's up to 23, but Deband eludes me. High-level J/Z elude me, too.
And I highly doubt all his support techs are higher, considering that he lacks half of them, and what he has only goes up to L15, and only L5 Anti. ;-P

Monomate
Jul 29, 2003, 03:29 PM
FOs!!!

specifically FOnewearl, FOmar, and FOmarl...

and...
HUcast
HUnewearl
HUcaseal
RAmarl
RAcaseal

Pixel441
Jul 29, 2003, 03:41 PM
Id, choose FOnewearls, they are the best of them all, have more EVP and MST/TP. Whats the point of having a "spell-caster" and using it as a melee-fighter?

OnnaWren
Jul 29, 2003, 04:05 PM
Bwah. I seem to be the lonely RAcaseal...

They're cute, can be sexy without being slutty, strong, good evasion, great accuracy...

...and the one with a ponytail looks like me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Saigan
Jul 29, 2003, 05:26 PM
You look like ponytail RAcaseal? That's cool. I look like ponytail/glasses FOmar. Did u make ur char look like urself?

Para
Jul 29, 2003, 07:42 PM
I liked HUnewearls alot back in V2 but RAmarls make better well rounded characters compared to the HUnewearl in my opinion http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Humarousse
Jul 30, 2003, 01:09 AM
Hunters. Absolute best. HUcast is my newest favourite, and second would be HUmar. I also like HUcaseal. Rangers are pretty cool. And Forces are okay, but I prefer swords and blades over wands and ceptors, staffs, etcetera.

rappy_slayer
Jul 30, 2003, 01:32 AM
i like Rangers the most. my poor lv 139 RAmar was killed...and my now lv 101 RAcast owns! im also a total legit now and im loving it. been legit with all my chars since corruption

Storme
Jul 30, 2003, 07:31 AM
HUmar! Can use alot of Techs, different weapons and armors, and is like a tank. I really love mine.

lordinviso
Jul 30, 2003, 11:35 AM
Any hu.

tiltnkirby26
Jul 30, 2003, 11:40 AM
I like support character and def more then attack.Thats why I like the FOnewearl and RAcaseal.

Naagata_Clan
Jul 30, 2003, 02:22 PM
I like support characters too.
Fav Class if FOmarl, but that's because I have a FOmarl complex...
Next up is the HUnewearl
Even though I don't like Rangers next up is
RAcaseal
Then...
FOmar, HUcaseal, FOnewearl, RAmarl
The rest are good, but not really my taste...

crazy_latino2
Jul 30, 2003, 03:27 PM
RAcast kick super de duper @$$! they are big and bulky. But i like to make my RAcasts small and bulky! Midget robots owns bill gate's @$$!!!!!!!!!

Arutha
Jul 30, 2003, 04:06 PM
On 2003-07-28 20:53, St_Botchua wrote:
something about the fomar is just wierd the way they have those robes they look like girls mine is the ramar only because it is the first i ever made

A lot of the robes dont look like girly robes. What about that black and red robe? It's all evil and death like. But the coolest robe has got to be the golden one with the hat that makes you have long long hair. Then you gotta get yourself a Caduceus and a God Shield: Suzuka. Then your a god. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kent
Jul 30, 2003, 09:19 PM
The FOmar and HUnewearl are my personal favorites because of their balances between physical and mental abilities.