PDA

View Full Version : Legit or Not?

Blobglobual
Jul 28, 2003, 08:09 PM
I am doing this post to find out the percentages of random people that are legit or not on pso, offline or not I don't care, thanks!

Suppa_Buddha
Jul 28, 2003, 08:18 PM
I just play the game with whatever I get. So obviously I'm not a legit.

Ghostmaker
Jul 28, 2003, 08:25 PM
wait isn't legit no dupes? Then if you play with what you got doesn't that make you legit?

HighElf9310
Jul 28, 2003, 08:26 PM
I try to be legit, but when I got about 10-ish techs lvls 23-30 from two people, and I wasn't sure if they were legit, and didn't think of asking until after using them. So I try to be legit, but I might have slipped up...oh well...

-Scope

ABDUR101
Jul 28, 2003, 09:03 PM
I'm not, and I don't care. The meaning of legit at first meant staying away from known dupes, then it went to not accepting trades.

I enjoy the game as much as possible, if someone hands me a duped or hacked item, I'm not going to care, because I'm still having fun.

It never bothered me in Vers 1 and Vers 2, it's not going to bother me now.

Blade21
Jul 28, 2003, 09:11 PM
I agree, having fun is the name of the game. If having fun with your friends with pso because your alittle too strong,(which i can say i've seen PURE legits more powerful then my HACKED WAYS*i cheat only because i accpeted a duped anti-android rifle, but i traded for it so w/e*) then im doing something right. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MelancholyWitch
Jul 28, 2003, 09:21 PM
i am legit

KaizerMach
Jul 28, 2003, 09:49 PM
I don't know. Got a character corrupted at lvl 139. So now, I used a lot of duped items to get back there as fast as I can. I'm only lvl 134 now but I already sold all my duped items and only using ones I found. Hmm... that probably makes me not legit though... =/

satoshi1
Jul 28, 2003, 09:52 PM
Well, my HUmar and RAmar aren't legit (they have duped weapons, I know that for a fact). My FOmar has duped items in his bank, but he doesn't use any of them. I raised my FOmar's mag on my own and found his double saber while playing as my HUmar, so I'm semi-legit, if that's even possible. I try to stay away from dupes, but it's near impossible.

Kadou
Jul 28, 2003, 09:58 PM
I'm really only legit because I can't go online, and I don't have any items worth duping.

rena-ko
Jul 29, 2003, 05:46 AM
i cant enjoy the game when i know i'm using a duped item. so all my stuff is legit, traded from people i trust and mostly found myself. i however tweak my charas.

now, this is not completely true...
the only dupe i'm using was my only panther tail's panther spirit. but imho, its ok since having to wait up to next x-mas is something i don't understand. its not my fault that infogrames/atari delayed the eu-version for so long for no appearent reason.

so... as much as i avoid the common dupes, i'm not entirely free of guilt.
i'd say, use what you want, in the end its still just a videogame, but when you start to destroy or hinder other peoples games, then there is something wrong with you on the social sector.

hm...
i know i'm not entirely free of dupes. i dont avoid them because they are what they are or someone hardcore told me its 'the only real way to play', i avoid them because i know their sideeffects.
i played v.2, it was flooded with hacks and dupes and duped hack and at least for my charas, i want to leave that behind me, but without takeing the fun out of the game for me (thus, i traded for a phanters spirit) or others.

if someone wields a supr-powerful dupe weapon, i'm not leaving the game because of the dupe but because that person is so reckless to use it online. there's a slight difference.

Nie
Jul 29, 2003, 10:24 AM
I dupe, some for back up, some for using tons of materails, but when I get online I WILL NOT dupe a ton of photon spheres to give my weapons insane percentages. For me thats too far. And I don't like using the BKB or T-J swords. (I have nothing against the people that use em') It's just that, from what I heard, everyone is using one.

PS. Are level materails/hacks real. Thats too far to hack a level.

Aurra
Jul 29, 2003, 11:55 AM
I'm legit by most people's standards. I don't have any duped or hacked items, I gained all of my levels on all my characters legitimately and I didn't use any duped mats or anything. The only thing close to un-legit that I do is the telepipe trick (which so far has sucked for me... 32 hildetorrs and no Syncesta, bah)

Some of my stuff was found by my friends, though. My current equips are the following:

ETHEREAL TWIN (gotten by me, through c-mode)
AURA FIELD (found by me from a temple mil lily in Oran)
Elf/Arm++ (can't remember exactly, but I'm sure I found this as well)
Elf/Arm++ (same)
God/Arm (I found this in some open Vh mines game)
God/Battle (found by Kestrel, the legit level 200 HUcaseal and traded to me for a Twin Chakram)
KASAMI BRACER (found by my friend Sephiroth, given to me as a gift when I sold my last one >_<)
ANGEL'S WING (I raised the mag on my ranger originally, gave it to Aurra when I got tired of using the RA, found the Christmas Present on Aurra and used the Heart of Angel that popped out on the mag)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aurra on 2003-07-29 10:10 ]</font>