PDA

View Full Version : The Final Choice

kitomaka_ck
Jul 28, 2003, 11:32 PM
Alright I am questioning a big question, but I know what the answer will be.

Since I've corrupted, none of my chars has been past level 12. I have duped items and use them a lot.

Now when I was corrupted, I lost most of my stuff that was legit (2 god powers and cross scar and4 slot guard wave.) I did however get to keep my legit stuff bbesides that (sealed j, and other god powers (2)).

Should I go totally legit?

If I do there is one remaining problem...
The 2 god/powers and the guard wave I lost. Would getting dupes of those be legit enough (counting on the fact that someone fsodxed me, making me lose the legit versions)? If not, no problem.

So. Should I?

ginko990
Jul 29, 2003, 01:10 AM
When i was on GCPSO I found a Red PArtisan (20.0.20.0.20) and couple days later i lost it to FSOD. I took it in and took my SAWD back out. Found another red partisan (10.0.0.0.30). Lost THAT one in a couple days to another FSOD. Decided fudge it, ive found two, so i got a duped one (0.0.0.0.0). i felt justified.

Nie
Jul 29, 2003, 09:56 AM
After you'd been screwd like that I'd go ahead and dupe to check up.

kat
Jul 29, 2003, 11:42 AM
You're going to do whatever you want to do anyway. it's your characters and your choice.

Asking us to give you the go ahead is just silly, for it gives you 'justification' for whatever path you decide. You chose duping and everyone that says go for it can squash your concience. Or you decide to go totally legit and then beat yourself up when someone offers to trade you for a god/mind that is duped.

Just do what you feel is 'right' for you

Skankhair
Aug 1, 2003, 07:24 AM
Legit enough? For what? For who? What the fuck are you talking about?

Play the game how you want to play it. If you are having fun, and that fun isn't at the expense of others, using a duped and hacked J-Sword is "legit enough".

bordering
Aug 1, 2003, 09:43 AM
i was once in sorta your same predicament. only i haven't had as much of a dallience with dupe as you have. it's ok.

getting things you lost to FSOD X in anyway possible is fine. including levels, by the way. if any of your legit freinds balk at that, then fuck them, they weren't your freinds obviously.

Mystil
Aug 1, 2003, 05:34 PM
Hmm, one would go the dupe way to make the road of redemption more easier. Then reverting back to your previous gaming style when you've reach the desired status of your fallen characters.

Aero_Ruisu
Aug 2, 2003, 01:11 AM
I was corrupted at a time and lost so much but I decided to instead of duping what I had to continue fighting the good fight and am still legit not uber legit that is fukking rediculous, but I am forced to be mostly legit because I don't have online. You should do what you think yourself is right other people have lived different lives and may not understand you. At one time or another we are bound to lose everything just pick yourself up and keep going or quit.