PDA

View Full Version : if you could create any type of weapon what would it look li

Bladecrow
Jul 29, 2003, 02:12 AM
an automatic rifle with scope,scilencer,lasersight,and a 50 round clip. It could hold rifle bullets,explosive rounds,shotgun shells,and attachable rocket launcher

umbrella
Jul 29, 2003, 02:32 AM
A slicer that shot level 30+ zondes all over the place..
Evertime it hit, that is.
With like...

+300 ATP
+50 ATA
or something....

!:D

Jehosaphaty
Jul 29, 2003, 02:46 AM
a moose gun. complete with four moose clip.

AUTO_
Jul 29, 2003, 02:47 AM
"THE GLOVE"

It would be equipable on the right hand; it would be pure white in color, and powder would fly everywhere once you slapped the enemy. The description would be:

Created by a member of the Ragol ST organization, "THE GLOVE" can be used to slap people in violation of the ST ROC, resulting in an immediate ban to the slap-ee.

I can only imagine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AUTO_ on 2003-07-29 00:48 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Jul 29, 2003, 03:03 AM
On 2003-07-29 00:12, Bladecrow wrote:
an automatic rifle with scope,scilencer,lasersight,and a 50 round clip. It could hold rifle bullets,explosive rounds,shotgun shells,and attachable rocket launcher

What caliber, what grain? Sure you can carry all that? What kind of clip, 50 rounds is alot. Where are the shotgun shells being held? Where are the explosive rounds being held? What kind of rocket launcher?

And I would take a standard issue M-16.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Jul 29, 2003, 08:57 AM
Amazingly enough, I have thought about this a lot.

Okay my weapon would be a pole. It is like a lightsaber, but made of lava. It is also really flexible. Think PVC Pipe + Light saber + Molten Rock + Awesome = HumanHead Pole +4

Ness
Jul 29, 2003, 09:26 AM
http://www.geocities.com/blue_seth2003/Naryan.jpg

Here's my weapon. It's geocities so copy and paste.

Jehosaphaty
Jul 29, 2003, 11:34 AM
ness's sword gets a 10. id be proud to walk around with a neon green sword and wap people with it.

Logical2u
Jul 29, 2003, 11:45 AM
Hmm... how about this...

A weapon that looks like a black handgun, except three times longer and with a large block of ammo to the right of it (think a big handgun guld or milla that is black) with red photon energy. It's special would create a huge RaFoie explosion around the target monster. it would be called 'Anti-Tank Rifle' and have +600 attack power, +/- 0 ata, it would decrease EVP though, and would fire at the same rate as a Photon launcher... it's text would say:
'A photonic rifle that was designed for use against heavily armored targets. Slow firing but small size for a rifle. It's special fires a large shell that explodes on impact.'

Vanango
Jul 29, 2003, 12:09 PM
On 2003-07-29 00:12, Bladecrow wrote:

what would you use this all for? If I wanted a rifle I'd want a 50 Calibur standard 4 round clip (Okay, I could upgrade that part) + one in the hole. A decent scope, no laser. Honestly, where would you even use that? Unless you are in war why would you be firing 50 rounds? Besides, if you are going to have that sort of snipering power if you can't hit your target in 2 shots (not only are a crappy shot) but the barrel will get too hot for you to make an accurate shot. That would tear up your arm...

Sounds silly, why would you want it to take shotgun shells? And what would you use the rocket launcher for aside from just show?

Now my weapon? It would be a mental one where I could control anything I wanted to. I could control the elements and I could control particles. I could control other people's minds or just access it. I could move objects and teleport. I could make myself invisible and I could retain information like a computer and process it quickly.

What would it look like? You couldn't see it. No one would suspect a thing.

Allos
Jul 29, 2003, 12:12 PM
and a 50 round clip

You mean a magazine, not clip. Trust me, I watch Mail Call (lol).

Jehosaphaty
Jul 29, 2003, 12:50 PM
so serious....come on...*chants--moose launcher, moose launcher...*

ginko990
Jul 29, 2003, 01:12 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/f0rg3tful/untitled.bmp

look at all the blood all over cuz i kill people with this.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jul 29, 2003, 01:30 PM
I would want a steel chair, weapon type sword and it would make a loud clanking noise whenever you hit an enemy... That or a mini gun... You could fire 30-40 shots anywhere without using th targeting system until it overheats, then you hafta wait awhile to use it again...

Ness
Jul 29, 2003, 01:42 PM
On 2003-07-29 09:34, Jehosaphaty wrote:
ness's sword gets a 10. id be proud to walk around with a neon green sword and wap people with it.

Thanks. I like the sword in my sig too, but it's too short for my taste. If it were linger, I would have picked it.

Dangerous55
Jul 29, 2003, 03:06 PM
Ness that link aint working for me.

Once every PSOWer gets his weapon we will have a big battle. Powder weapons on one side, blade weapons on the other.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 29, 2003, 03:08 PM
Not sure. The weapon would have to be small and fast though

pixelate
Jul 29, 2003, 03:12 PM
I'd want one of thoe ring things the guy had in Johnny Mnemonic. A little laser beam thingie goes from one ring to the other, and you wear 'em on your thumbs. So you have this fun little laser beam that can act like a rope, all slinky and flexible.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 29, 2003, 04:06 PM
All i can say is...

Sword-Chucks Ho!

smallfry
Jul 29, 2003, 05:33 PM
the frisbees from TRON

JGaff
Jul 29, 2003, 07:51 PM
I happen to have an extensive knowledge in ancient history, and Warfare is where I do well too.

I would take either of the two Roman swords

The Spatha: A long, sharp blade handled by the mercanaries of the Roman Army, has exceptional reach

Gladius: A Short but accurate blade used by Roman Foot soldiers when their Pilums (Javelins) were exhuasted. Aside from perhaps a small dagger, this was a primary fighting weapon that won battles.

Let's see, and while I'm at it...

I'll take a Wooden Shield with a decorative center and a Round metal Shield boss. I'll take those gloves, the Lorica Segmenta (Chain mail for the chest, but more plated chain). I'll take a Pilum or two and I'm ready to take anyone out with my 50 other Cohorts

(Gladius is a weapon in PSO, take notice)

~JGaff~

monkeyfist
Jul 29, 2003, 08:00 PM
easy, little cage containing endlessly spawning rabid squirrels that steal exp
i shall call it the

SQUIRRELCAGE +11
ATP+500
ATA+70 (those squirrels are homing)
special=King's, poisons enemy
requirements: 700ATP (to harness the awesome power of squirrels)

also, you can merge it with the ACORN OF HAPPINESS (sp) to make the ultimate weapon

MONKEYCAGE +68 (same as above, except with kung-fu ninja mokeys)
ATP+700
ATA+70
DFP+70(monkeys bite anybody who gets close to you)
Special=King's, blizzard (did i mention the monkeys are trained in the ice arts??)
reqs=900ATP (the monkeys are feisty)

Jehosaphaty
Jul 29, 2003, 08:16 PM
On 2003-07-29 13:06, Dangerous55 wrote:

Once every PSOWer gets his weapon we will have a big battle. Powder weapons on one side, blade weapons on the other.

haha does my mouse launcher count as a powder weapon?

Aredhel
Jul 29, 2003, 10:16 PM
I forgot the word for that cool ring-weapon the guy had on Jonny Mnemonic (sp? no? aaaahhh!!) and I also forgot the word for the tecnology (lol) but it was developed by a Sci-Fi writer some years ago. The beam is only a single molecule-thick, so it is, theoretically, the sharpest object imaginable. a whip that was only a molecule thick would be pretty cool, but i'm just masochistic that way http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dangerous55
Jul 29, 2003, 10:25 PM
On 2003-07-29 17:51, JGaff wrote:

Gladius: A Short but accurate blade used by Roman Foot soldiers when their Pilums (Javelins) were exhuasted. Aside from perhaps a small dagger, this was a primary fighting weapon that won battles.

~JGaff~

I thought they only carried 2 Pilums, one they threw first and the other they used. Then took out the Gladius.

tornado216
Jul 29, 2003, 10:34 PM
I would want a Katana with a big Spork end. Think of the possibilities! You could slice up some fools, then spork them! Sporks are awesome!!!111!!one!1

Guile
Jul 30, 2003, 12:36 AM
A stick that is made of wood and 2 feet long ripped right from a tree that no one else can touch cuz they will get splinters!

Or a Gun.

JGaff
Jul 30, 2003, 07:05 PM
On 2003-07-29 20:25, Dangerous55 wrote:

On 2003-07-29 17:51, JGaff wrote:

~JGaff~

I thought they only carried 2 Pilums, one they threw first and the other they used. Then took out the Gladius.

We can't be 100% certain on that fact, but the 1st throw as deadly, and accurate from at least 100 meters. Their option was either to throw again, or put up their shield and draw their weapon and brace for the charge. If you were on horseback, yes, you would exhuast all of them before either getting more, or getting off the saddle and entering the thick (You'd likely be taken off the saddle by a well placed arrow into your horse). Anyways, that is a bit more clear. Now if only we could have battles like that in PSO, instead of dinky megid or the smack and heal festivals we get in multi.

~JGaff~

Ness
Jul 30, 2003, 07:11 PM
On 2003-07-29 13:06, Dangerous55 wrote:

Copy and paste.

Ryu-Tatsu
Jul 30, 2003, 09:18 PM
My weapon would be a 9 volt battery
that attaches to your MAG and instantly
charged your Photon Blasts.

Robo47
Jul 30, 2003, 09:23 PM
Mine would be a robotic suit that was
the same size as a Hildebear and fried
anyone that got in my way.

Nerd
Jul 31, 2003, 12:33 AM
Nipple Guns

ala femmebots

inDOMinable
Jul 31, 2003, 02:32 PM
ATOM BOMB!!

One shot one kill drill seargant!!

Bladecrow
Aug 1, 2003, 03:05 AM
Hey man people its my weapion.

Twadz060
Aug 3, 2003, 01:00 PM
I can just imagine some guy flinging mooses all over the place, that would be awesome. Or, if you dont feel like carrying a million pounds of moose around, you could launch rabid poodles. I can see it now...

Deluge
Aug 3, 2003, 01:08 PM
If I could create any type of weapon, it would surely be the PholaseZ-47 Elven Sniper Rifle. It would come complete with a scope, photon "bullets" and 6 extra barrels (7 counting the main barrel) that fold in and out of the rifle using a special mechanism.

Cannibal-Snowman
Aug 3, 2003, 01:19 PM
Name: Radioactive Cat Launcher
Description: A cannon that shoots radioactive cats.
ATP: 800+
ATA: 10 (but the radiation will still kill ya)
Required ATP: 900
Stars: ********************(20)

Okay, now I'm being serious

Name: The Double Fang
Description: Two katanas, each blade is made of black photon (very rare) and has very long blades.
ATP: 200-600
ATA: 250
Required ATP: 600
Stars: *************(13)