PDA

View Full Version : FOmar Section ID

Ghostmaker
Jul 29, 2003, 11:18 AM
I made a Fomar and the thing was, he was ALWAYS bankrupt in the forest and caves stages. Now I was thinking, would a Yellowbooze be good for future FOs and such?

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 29, 2003, 11:25 AM
No way, yellow boze ain't that good.

Have a PINKAL, REDRIA or BLUEFULL or VIRIDIA

Fanatic
Jul 29, 2003, 11:25 AM
No.

At least not if you hope to support yourself through increased meseta drops. Most people can't see the difference on yellowboze or not when it comes to dropped cash.
Also, by the time you hit Hard and for the rest of your career, you'll have more cash than you can stash in your bank. At that time you'll be awfully sorry that you chose an id in the hopes of getting a bit of cash back on normal....

What most people do is feed cash (and other stuff) to their FOs from their other characters. Speeds up the annoying days of being a broke FO student ^_^

Ghostmaker
Jul 29, 2003, 11:28 AM
Well it was just a thought. My Fomar is a pinkal.

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 29, 2003, 11:57 AM
YAY

Artemidorus
Jul 29, 2003, 12:38 PM
Keep him. Pinkals find awesome stuff for Forces. If your having trouble with money, do it the long but very cost effective way: warp back and replenish your TP at the hospital for 10 whenever your TP is too low. Hey, it even replenishes your HP. Thats what I had to do at first with my RAmar actually. BTW, avoid playing multiplayer until you have money, cuz it normally drains your cash flow.

monkeyfist
Jul 29, 2003, 02:07 PM
PINKALS, PINKALS, PINKALS!!! for meseta, just pick up and sell everything even priest/minds-- and antidotes. pinkal is the best for forces. as long as you sell everything, you should be fine (and if you have a already developed char you could always have it give meseta to the force

Ghostmaker
Jul 29, 2003, 06:00 PM
well I think I got over the 'hump' as now he has close to 10k and I got a RAcast that will be MIA soon with some cash... perhaps a makeover... I kinda need it. Also you know what? He isn't Pinkal, he is purplenum it was my RAcast that was Pinkal! Hehe...