PDA

View Full Version : Lavis Blade

Nie
Jul 29, 2003, 11:58 AM
I checked it out in the item database ,but it doesn't say how you find it in GC. Know something I don't, plz post.

JTeebo
Jul 29, 2003, 11:59 AM
You don't find it. You combine a Syncesta with a Lavis Cannon. (Both very rare)

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 29, 2003, 12:00 PM
U have to find lavis cannon and then find a synceta on it and it will become lavis blades.

Nie
Jul 29, 2003, 12:02 PM
then to get to double cannon holy crap lots o steps.
How good is the double cannon? better than the Black King Bar. If so how come it isn't the duped item of the year????

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 29, 2003, 12:04 PM
probally cause the dupers are to lazy to go find one!

Rep0
Jul 29, 2003, 12:04 PM
BKB is stronger fully grinded.

Nie
Jul 29, 2003, 12:08 PM
Well if I ever get one I'm not duping it. Man I want one I'm going to start a trade thread.

Lucas2k4
Jul 29, 2003, 12:11 PM
If you don't want a duped one you probably shouldn't trade for it...

Nie
Jul 29, 2003, 12:13 PM
I don't care if I get a duped one. I'm just not going to dupe it like crazy and give it to people.

NeoPhatnutz
Jul 29, 2003, 12:25 PM
Yeah, sorry to say, but the only way you can honestly tell if something isn't duped anymore is if you find it yourself. Everything else is up to good faith and common sense.

I once made a Double Cannon. I felt very good about myself. Here are the "easiest" ways to assemble the pieces...provided, you have the superhuman patience and determination to stay away and interested throughout several hours of Pipehunting.

First, get a Lavis Cannon off of a Poulilly Slime (the rare red one) from Ultimate Redria Caves.

Next, keep hunting Hildetorrs like a madman until you gain the Syncesta from it. Wha-la, you got your Lavis Blades (provided, your hunter is lv100 to upgrade it). Now repeat. Syncesta #2, repeat, BAM, got yo legit Double Cannon. Mind you this very likely won't all happen completely anytime soon. It took me WEEKS after finally getting the Lavis Cannon to gain TWO Syncestas.

But my efforts were in vain. Shortly after coming online, I lost the DCannon in one of my first FSODs. Then new buddies were readily willing to "give" me one. They were duped, of course.

By now, I know a way to save the items on my person when I get a FSOD/BSOD, but I've already lost most of my finest legitimate finds to the damned glitches.

When you get frozen, simply open the disc lid on your Gamecube to stop the disc from spinning. Next, remove your memory card. Now, restart and put everything back like it should. Note that anything you have done in the last session will not be recorded, such as items gained or changed, and experience earned. However, the advantage is that your character's on-person inventory will not be touched, so you'll lose nothing, either. It would be basically like your last session never happened at all, but at least your unequipped (and sometimes your equipped ones too) items won't be erased.

I wish you luck, and when you make the Double Cannon, never let it go. This method should ensure that the game never robs you of it either. Godspeed.