PDA

View Full Version : Help with Canandine Trick

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 29, 2003, 12:04 PM
I remember there was some controversy over this awhile back, so if I shouldn't be asking questions bout this then please feel free to close this topic or let me know.

Anyways....

I have a new level 42 RAcast that just beat Hard Falz at lvl 38. I want to use the Canandine trick so I can quickly get to around 55 so I can beat Falz and get Ultimate. The only problem is that I have no way of quickly killing the Canandines without killing Canane, thus screwing up the whole trick. Does anyone have any advice for me or something else I can do?

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 29, 2003, 12:09 PM
I do believe this gos in cheaters forum, but anywaysur suppose to rafoi they ring of them with out killing then canane then telepiping back to pionear 2 and then going bak!

Logical2u
Jul 29, 2003, 12:24 PM
Meat bag training.

Set up a high level character and a low level character in offline multi.
Put the high level in front of the low level.
Attack with the low level.
Heal with the high level.

joncushing
Jul 29, 2003, 05:09 PM
Or you could try getting some decent mech gun type weapon with lords or kings or masters as a special attack and just use the special attack to kill everything perhaps a gatling with masters lords or kings or vulcans with them if you can

lordinviso
Jul 29, 2003, 05:15 PM
recobox trick is better and easier.

fury02
Jul 29, 2003, 05:16 PM
umm is it the nug-bezooka that shots rafoie or somthin? Maybe that would work.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 29, 2003, 06:54 PM
I dunno, I got Kings (12% exp stealing) Vulcan, and I could also use my Final Impact. But theres no way for me to quickly kill the canandines without killing the red one. So I need a shot or sumthin that can kill them without killing the red one. Perhaps a shotgun of some sort that adds an element? Anyone know of any?

Bit
Jul 29, 2003, 07:20 PM
If you have a Kings Vulcan, do the Recobox Trick. It's faster, and you have pretty much the weapon to do it with.

Tsudo_Plat
Jul 29, 2003, 10:51 PM
Is there a place here where I can read a detailed or at least semi-detailed description of how to do the recobox trick? I understand that I have to find a recobox that isn't letting out recons, but I only have a normal controller so I can't sit there and steal exp all night. So what should I do?

Also I heard that it isn't worth doing until I get Ultimate Seabed... is that true as well?

One more thing to keep in mind. My RAcast is only level 45 so I doubt whether I can reach Seabed without getting completely raped.

Bit
Jul 29, 2003, 10:53 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=590