PDA

View Full Version : Good morning for me

5M0K35CR33N
Jul 29, 2003, 03:10 PM
This morning I spent about 2 hours piping. The first wave of pipes was on hildelts, in search of a Red Saber. I finally get a hildetorr after about 30 minutes, and it drops....a telepipe. I guess it wanted me to keep piping. So I take a break to do addicting food in search of a Chainsawd or Red Sword, whichever, and I find a room with two slimes, so I split 'em, and pipe 'em for about 40 minutes before finally finding my first slime which doesn't drop anything...so I don't give up, I tp for about 2 more minutes when I see my second Poulilly who happens to drop me a Demolition Comet. With my new wave of luck I do back to the forest for the Hildetorrs, 30 minutes later Red saber. Then I just got a bunch of crap swords along the way.
Finally got to retire the old Delsaber combo. But I'm still pissed I haven't found a Chainsawd... It must be at least 3 full addicting food runs, and 5 caves 1 addicting food runs.

Anyone else having exceptional luck today?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 5M0K35CR33N on 2003-07-29 13:20 ]</font>

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 29, 2003, 03:36 PM
Congrads Hope u have lots of fun with them!

lordinviso
Jul 29, 2003, 03:50 PM
Nice, the Demolition Comet is awsome. Go for the Red Sword not chainsawd.

Starkmaster
Jul 29, 2003, 03:55 PM
not me. im guessing your skyly, well i am and i piped for hildetorr twice today and yesterday and went through about 400 telepipes with no hildetorr period. i did get me a demo comet and a chain sawd in my first room of my first addicting food run!:) and in my second time, still looking for red sword, and found two red daggers and a god/hp from melqueek!!!! so there...i still dont have my red sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 29, 2003, 05:02 PM
Poor starkmaster, just dont give up okay!

LadyRedComet
Jul 29, 2003, 05:34 PM
I hate you. I've only seen ONE hildetorr period, and have yet to find my first red slime. I think the best weapon I've ever found was a real Flowen's Sword...*sigh* off to level up my skylies into ultimate...

Daneaus
Jul 29, 2003, 08:21 PM
Nice finds... nice patience... I have seen lots of red slimes with my Greenill RAcast... but they were during normal/hard.... so they dropped crap for him.... piping also just isnt my cup of tea... I would rather just keep going... restart, try again, keep going... did that this morning... and when i finally stopped looking in vhard for some stuff, i went to ultimate... my first room with a rappy variant contained a Pal Rappy and a basic ult rappy... they dropped me a guardwave and a dbsaber... i think... the guardwave im sure of because it came from the Pal... good luck all still piping and rare hunting... i know its frustrating...