PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Ending...'type thing'

JLX
Jul 29, 2003, 04:08 PM
I'm sure there is a logical exlination for this (In fact there almost certainly is), but earlier on today, I was with a friend who was going through normal ruins in search of a Delsabers Right arm to pair off with the elft arm i found the day before, and in getting bored, he decided to fight Falz, and had a damn easy time about it...then came the ending, which started off normally, but things seemed different by the time the credits reached the pictures with your image pasted over them. Certain images were different, and then there were a few that I had never seen before, including numerous shots from Ultimate (which he hasn't gotten to yet), plus a shot from the VR spaceship with what seems to be Princepal Tyrell and a young Rico...

What i simply want to know is what is this, and is there any set way to get it, or is it totally random? (I am presuming that this isn't a particularly rare occurance...)

Thanks in advance...

Nambrosia
Jul 29, 2003, 04:10 PM
Had he completed all the Hunter's Guild quests?

Benoit
Jul 29, 2003, 06:41 PM
That's the ending you could get on Dreamcast if you typed URAENDING at the title screen.
I thought it was the ending for Hard mode in GameCube. I saw it when I finished Hard. So I have no clue, other than it is random. Umm, I did finish all the quests on Hard, but not on Normal... yet. Interesting.

Perfection_of_Mark
Jul 29, 2003, 08:58 PM
I've seen this ending EVERY TIME with my FOmar because I beat every quest (I'm not online yet) and that's what I get. you see Sil Dragon, Dal Ral Lie (sp?) and Vol Opt V2. In addition, you see some cool scenes of Elenor and Mags, Ash and Kireek (not sure) in Temple, and some people in the spaceship with a red and blue sabers (not sure what it is).

Nei3rd
Jul 29, 2003, 09:52 PM
What consol is this on? GC or Xbox?

MelancholyWitch
Jul 29, 2003, 09:54 PM
i think gc

PJ
Jul 29, 2003, 10:13 PM
You finish all quests. You get alternate ending. Don't do all quests, get normal ending.

Simple really http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Micah
Jul 29, 2003, 11:35 PM
yep

JLX
Jul 30, 2003, 08:04 AM
Thanks (I had a gut feeling I was being nieve...)

Although I must really fail to pay attention to the endings, because of completed all the quests on every difficulty, and I had never seen that ending...but I figure, you see it once, you've seen it a thousand times...