PDA

View Full Version : Long Leveling Sequences

Emiko
Jul 29, 2003, 04:53 PM
Okay... I have had PSO Ep1&2 since the day it came out and, as you can see, my characters are very low levels (52, 32, and a couple 12's and 13's). I haven't had alot of time to play but when I do it takes me a good hour or so just to get close to leveling up. I don't recall V1 & V2 being this damned repetitive, and prolonged. Any help would be nice.

Micah
Jul 29, 2003, 11:40 PM
offline = repetetive

online = not so repetetive

if your offline only.. PSO will start to suck after 100+ hours of the same crap. unless you have friends.

if your online. then how can it be repetetive.. 1000's of different people to play with.. it wont always be exactly the same. so yeah.

my advice. try and mix up the game.. you know, start item hunting, ect. also set goals for yourself. and if you reach those, make new ones. if anything try to do new things.. like spend one day leveling up. another item hunting. and another helping n00bs. should keep the game fresh.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micah on 2003-07-29 21:42 ]</font>

Storme
Jul 30, 2003, 07:29 AM
When I was still offline, here's what I did when I was bored with it but wanted to play.
Go to your highest difficulty, but everything in the bank. Now, go to Forest 1. Use only things that you find. It makes the game feel new for awhile, and it's the closest thing to challenge mode if you're offline solo.
It also levels fast. I went from 87 to 91 doing in a rainy day in Ultimate.