PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Exchanging weapons/items from old to new character!

GT
Mar 21, 2001, 05:03 PM
I would like to see some kind of exchanging program between my first character and my new character and etc. I have a ranger and would like to save some good stuff for my new hunter character, but I hate to log on and leave my stuff with someone and then logging back on to pick up my stuff with the other character. Just something simple like a sub bank if you have more than one VMU recognized by the system.

ALSO: for trading in PSO2 some counter that you type in what you agree to trade with and if it is NOT the item you desire or agreed upon then no trade, but both items have to be going through the computer guy at the trade counter, so no one gets screwed. Sound good?

GT

Orcus
Mar 21, 2001, 06:33 PM
I 100% agree with you that there should be a better way to trade in version 2. Not sure if you have ever played diablo 2, but they have a good trade system whereby each player is in a screen where both players can look at each others items and then click on a check box if they agree to the trade. Both players have to agree and click the check box before the trade will continue. It's a good system that works much better than "you drop first" "no! you drop first I've been stolen from before" "so have I! you drop first" . I hope sega investigates something similar to the system of d2.
my .$02
- Orcus