PDA

View Full Version : where do i report a website with hacks to ST

shadow_fox
Jul 29, 2003, 08:35 PM
ok i asked this question and gave the link to LollipopLolita and the stupid bitch didnt tell me where but told me this

Posted: 2003-07-29 17:19; egories=Forum

Do not post links to cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum

Do not post links to cheat codes. Do not ask for cheat codes. Do not post cheat codes or even attempt to describe it. Do not ask for cheat methods. Do not post cheat methods. Do not link to sites with cheat methods. Do not pm members asking or sharing cheat methods or codes. Do not post malicious exploits. Doing so will result in an instant ban. We have a 0 tolerance level for these activities.

ever since i got here i have had problems with her she is as stupid as a starlight reject. I dont think we should have to put up with this and i know after this is read i will be banned but i dont care us members shouldnt have to put up with such STUPID BITCHES

Aurra
Jul 29, 2003, 08:39 PM
-_-

English is not Lolita's first language, she may have just misunderstood you. Also, there's really no reason to report a website with hacks listed on it to ST, as they don't care enough about PSO to even fix the corruption glitch (which they could easily do right now if they wanted to). I would be literally shocked if they would actually go after a website with hacks on it (and I'm not even sure they could by law do that)

shadow_fox
Jul 29, 2003, 08:40 PM
oh i didnt know she wasnt good with english sorry

ginko990
Jul 29, 2003, 09:21 PM
On 2003-07-29 18:40, shadow_fox wrote:
oh i didnt know she wasnt good with english sorry

So calling her a "stupid bitch" makes perfect sense.

try http://www.crymeariver.com

LollipopLolita
Jul 29, 2003, 09:44 PM
one: I don't know you, how can i have problems with you? you've been caught massively spamming a couple times though. not my fault you decided not to spam and then say you don't care if you are or not.

two: you wanna report a cheat to ST and you're asking me about it? why? do we have anything to do with st? nope. not at all.

three: nice to resort to namecalling. have you read the rules btw? here's another one right for you. least i didn't call you names.

rule 2

Do not attack the moderators, do not annoy the moderators, do not target the moderators. The moderators do your dirty work for you. They are here for your benefit, not to abuse you with their powers. (However, if you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you). The moderators were chosen because we feel they deserve and can handle the job. If you are unhappy with a moderator or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in or bring up the matter in a calm and adult manner with an admin or the moderator in question. Whining about or holding a vote against a moderator will not institute any type of change in staff. The same goes for treating admins or any PSO World staff. PSO World is not a democracy nor is it your playground.

four: no where in your pm did you even mention anything about reporting it to ST. you just said and i quote:

where do i send in the names of sites that have cheats and hacks posted like this one

and so, logically, just logically, because this is psow; i would think, you want to report it to us at psow. and we don't really care for that or do anything about that. what am i going to do with a cheat link? admire it? oogle at it? for all i know, you could be wanting to send it in to psow to have it displayed somewhere.

five: this thread doesn't belong here.

six: english being my first language or not has nothing to do with this. yours isn't exactly twain material.

seven: you have 2 warnings for spamming. i can give you another one for this. which would bring it to 3 warnings. meaning you get a ban. and why, well it's all because of YOUR OWN actions silly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-07-29 19:50 ]</font>

eRUPT
Jul 29, 2003, 09:50 PM
Oh and Lolita forgot one thing. You already had two warnings and this would be your third, so you will be banned for having three warnings.

Thanks for the 8th grade english lessons!

Thanks for playing the who can be the biggest dork game, have a nice day.