PDA

View Full Version : CrAzY FoNeWeArL... HELP!!!

Nazo
Jul 29, 2003, 10:08 PM
My Fonewearl is very strange.... I'm level 30, and while my TP goes over 500, my HP's still in the 100s! Besides the fact that I have 3 Angel/Minds equipped.... I also have a bit more enough ATP to equip Mechguns... which isn't a lot. I'm starting hard mode now... and I think I need to balance my character out. Is there a way you can control what goes up on a level up? What should I do?!

Bit
Jul 29, 2003, 10:10 PM
There really isn't any way to control how you gain stats.

If your having an Hp problem, Try General/Hp, and Dragon/Hp until you can get a God/Hp.

My FOnewearl loves them.

PhoneyMcRingRing
Jul 29, 2003, 10:16 PM
once i made my FOnewearl, my tp was like 900 at level 30, i used god/minds-a-plenty found by may ranger, now if only i could find one more, or at least a god/technique

yet my hp was VERY low, so i just stayed away and blew them to pieces so i didnt get hurt... now its like 150 and im on v-hard... this isnt gonna end well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PhoneyMcRingRing on 2003-07-29 20:18 ]</font>

kat
Jul 29, 2003, 10:39 PM
Ditch the god minds, put on the /hp like bit said, and stop eating mind mats, instead go for hp ones if you can get them and def ones. and Power ones are always good too.

Then take a look at your mag. Stop feeding mag mind raising stuff. Or... start a new mag and don't use mind raising stuff. Increase something else like Dex and Pow and Def instead.

EDIT Note: moron moment where POW and HP on a mag were confused. Don't ask.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kat on 2003-07-30 14:56 ]</font>

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 29, 2003, 10:53 PM
U cant put Hp on a mag!
Im doing fine at lvl 73, got almost 1000 MST and not having a pronlem with HP, Never did!

tiltnkirby26
Jul 29, 2003, 11:47 PM
My FOnewearl has 1002 hp and 2785 tp. I have 3 g/minds and 1 g/hp. I ate alot of mind but some def and evp. Maxed out on hp mats.

Stalfos333
Jul 30, 2003, 12:09 AM
HP mats don't replace Mind Mats. They are in seperate categories.

Does anyone know if TP increases with levelups, or if it's just because of the MST?

tiltnkirby26
Jul 30, 2003, 12:11 AM
Your mst ups your tp. I think its 2 mst =3tp.

Stalfos333
Jul 30, 2003, 12:23 AM
Yeah, I'm aware of the MST but is there any TP additionally added on levelup?

Nazo
Jul 30, 2003, 12:59 AM
I'm having a bit of trouble here.... see, I finished the Hard Forest fine (and found a Brionac!)... but am stuck at the mines. I keep running out of TP, and money. Well, not really, but then I run out of TP darn quick. And if I instead try my brand, its really not that effective... and besides, about 2~3 slaps from a shark will finish me off.

Any weapon suggestions? Or any item suggestions for that matter?

Nani-chan
Jul 30, 2003, 01:09 AM
Offline is the best money maker. Using weps with tech bonus (club of laconium, etc) will make your techs stronger and make the kills faster.

Intrestingly enough since fonewearls have the highest mst they should have the most rewarding tp draw. Or so in theory, using those tp draw weps will help. Then by the time you get in ult you will have so much tp you won't need to use tp drawing weapons.

Nazo
Jul 30, 2003, 01:22 AM
Hm... the only one that I know that does well is Sting Tip. But then Temple looks like I'm going to have to boost quite a lot more levels first. Are there any good TP drainers in Ep I? I do have a Heart Cane, but it doesn't seem to be of much use at all...

Stalfos333
Jul 30, 2003, 02:20 AM
Get a DoubleSaber if you can. They are very useful for TP steal. You prolly don't have the ATP for it yet, though. Another option is a handgun or mechgun with Geist (or the lower versions) then use it on stationary enemies. You can stay far enough away from a lilly with a handgun, that it can't hit you with poison. Belras make good TP fodder as well, if you can get hem alone. Gunners, and PanArms as well! Not to mention Monest in the Forest!

Hildebear/blue cane would prolly help out in the caves, but you need electricity in the mines. I coul clear a wave by using a few Gizonde attacks, and it ended up cheaper than using many different spells to take out a variety of enemies (which you'll encounter in the ruins).

Is it mines or caves that's the problem?

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 30, 2003, 03:34 AM
My Mace of adaman isso cool on my FOmar.
It has:
0/0/25/35/25

BOOYA!!!

rena-ko
Jul 30, 2003, 06:19 AM
a fonewearl is very easy to build:

-eat 150 mind mats (!!! nothing else !!!)
-eat 125 HP mats
-equip 3-4 dragon/HP (or higher)
-equip 0-1 god/mind (if you have one, dont bother with angel/mind++ on ult)
-have the basic cane series (laconium, adaman, zumiuran) or a summit moon
-have the basic wand series (agni, dagon, indra)
-have the basic and/or colour merge series (foie, barta, zonde / red, blue, yellow)
-have your mag with at least 175 mind, 'waste' the rest into def if you just want any mag (your pbs may be screwed up but a fonyu doesnt use them anyway) or have some dex levels in the beginning to get an ila (looks nice).

dont bother with melee weapons until you change the mag to a pow only and play v-hard with a fonyu that can kill things easily on ult.

all you need now are techs of the right level - that means dont use higher techs too soon or it would be tp-waste, use what you find regularily until you reach ult. there you may use 25+ techs.
concentrate mostly on basic techs since fonyu have a natural boost on that.
megid might be fun in ult.

and i repeat myself but: def mats and def on a mag is actually waste. you have deband and jellen. you wont need any more def, not even a shield (merges are all you should wear).

this way, you can face ult falz and olga at around... lvl 100-110 (you'll however will have to take some dolls with you) in offline. if you know what to use, fonyu are actually the fastest to kill any boss - except de rol le ^_^;

online you can vary in killing stuff (will take more castings than offline though) or pure support that would consist of s/d, j/z, r/a, and rabarta'ing en masse (dagon wand).

have fun

Nazo
Jul 30, 2003, 06:59 AM
Err... some points I'd like to ask...

"-eat 150 mind mats
-eat 125 HP mats"

How can I find the material? I've found em a few times on Normal, but I don't know exactly where, or which enemies...

"-equip 3-4 dragon/HP (or higher)
-equip 0-1 god/mind"

Errr... again... this might require some piping for Nars. I faced 3 Nars, and I got 3 Angel/Minds... I'll do this if I get the time...

"have the basic cane series (laconium, adaman, zumiuran) or a summit moon
have the basic wand series (agni, dagon, indra)"

0_o.... You gotta be kidding... right?? Maybe if I'm lucky... but..... *gulp*

"have the basic and/or colour merge series (foie, barta, zonde / red, blue, yellow)"

Oh yeh, I saw this mentioned a few times, but what are the merges? Dunno what they are...

"have your mag with at least 175 mind, 'waste' the rest into def if you just want any mag (your pbs may be screwed up but a fonyu doesnt use them anyway) or have some dex levels in the beginning to get an ila (looks nice)."

Mine is currently a Level 60 Ila... with quite balanced stuff, trying to attempt Sato.

Whew... yes, as you can see I'm pretty much newb... considering I'm only at hard after all.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Just to sum it up:

-How and where are materials?
-Just keep playing and i can get the wand/cane series?
-Merges???
-Current Mag ok right?

Weif
Jul 30, 2003, 07:17 AM
ive been a ranger so my new FOmar plays like a ranger, shoot as much as possible, ive done nothing special to my mag all my stats r even (nidra), i have one god mind, and two elf arms and a zonde merge (ZONDE KICKS 455!) right now im lev 30 and a mind railgun will almost always hit and 1 out of 3 tp stealin' shots hit! n_n to me thats 19 tp, just enuf to pay the bills!

incognito32
Jul 30, 2003, 08:08 AM
On 2003-07-29 22:09, Stalfos333 wrote:
Does anyone know if TP increases with levelups, or if it's just because of the MST?

my fomarl has level up usually enhanced with mst giving weapon and mind mag, causing over maximum mst (if could get over 1284). i see at least 1 (sometimes 2) more tech point from before when level up. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

forgetful me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif /

-Merges???
-Current Mag ok right?

-they are all over, mostly higher levels. looking here could give a clue. is not exact, though...
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=53
-again, usually can find starting on hard, you may start to find club of laconium.
-i find very few barriers, but the few i have found, i save for all color merges. like amplifier of blue.
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=68
-i raise more than 1, first i grow a mix mag (power, at least 25-35 dexterity, rest to defense). later, i raise as pure mind as i can grow (185 or so, rest usually into defense). sometimes, if bored, make other mags for fun, and sometimes use. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=107

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: incognito32 on 2003-07-30 06:19 ]</font>

Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003, 08:17 AM

Everywhere. Some poeple swear to hunting mats in normal ruins when they can breeze through them with eyes closed

If you're Pinkal, you'll drown in those wands mentioned (agni, dragon & indra).
If not, carefully consult drop tables.

-Merges???

There is a barrier for each color (RED BARRIER, BLUE BARRIER, YELLOW BARRIER).
There are Amps for most techs (Amplifier of Foie, Amplifier of Gizonde, Amplifier of ...)

Combine a barrier and an amp, and you've got a merge. Blue Barriers for barta amps, red for foie, etc.

A merge will equip as a shield and boost your damage with techs. Foie Merge boosts Foie 30%. Gizonde Merge boosts Gizonde 30% etc..

IF you're lucky to find an Amplifier of Yellow, you can make a yellow merge which will increase Zonde, Gizonde & Razonde by 20%. Same for Red & Blue amps.

-Current Mag ok right?

Decent. Just feed it mind stuff from now. If you aim for a rare, I really hope there isn't too much pow on it...
Remember:
Mind = More tp, more tech damage and better techs earlier (you want lots of this)
Def = Less damage when hit (this doesn't hurt, but don't chase it)
Dex = Equip better guns, hit better with weapons (this you don't need at all. If you wan't a rare mag a bit can be tolerated though)
Pow = more damage with weapons (this you don't want at all. Your weapon damage will be puny no matter what. Stick with techs, you're a FO ^_^)

Nazo
Jul 30, 2003, 08:45 AM
Alright, thanks guys! OK... I got the merge part ok... just 1 last thing.. (actually 2)

1) When I said my mag was balanced, I MEANT balanced: I believe it is something like 13/13/20/20 or of the sort. Should I attempt a new Sato, or will it be far too inconvinient/dangerous in Hard mode...?

And if I do happen to restart I will follow this guide:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1025

2) Should I alternate between the elemental canes or what? I'm confused cuz I equally use the 3 elements and can't imagine having one far more powerful then the other -_-...

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 30, 2003, 09:07 AM
FOnewearl eh?

For your Sato do:

10/20/20/150

Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003, 09:50 AM
Since your mag is 13/13/20/20, the best you can get in mind (with a rare mag) is 137, which is not much.
You're also only using about 20 of the points in your mag right now, so starting over won't hurt you too bad.
You could also complete it now and raise another one later or with another character. In that case the easiest is to feed it to 13/13/37/37 and you'll have your sato.

For the wands, the idea is to alternate them. You don't have to change all the time though. If your Foie kills an enemy in 3 hits with or without agni, don't swap in agni for that enemy. If you take careful note of your efficiency, you should be able to keep swapping to a minimum.

Nazo
Jul 30, 2003, 10:27 AM
10/20/20/150 huh? I see... I didn't understand that FO mags were really that imbalanced. Um.. so should I follow that guide in my previous post? Cus I really get lost in what to feed it on every feeding... really. I am that pathetic. That guide that I posted really is the only way I believe I'll get a Sato, unless someone can clear up another guide in which to feed it in every evolution?

Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003, 10:32 AM
Follow the guide.

If you do it exactly, your sato will be 5/0/45/150, which is nice for a FO. And it is extremely simple to do.

No reason to go for something more complicated if you have trouble figuring out feeding, and more pow won't help you anyways.

Starkmaster
Jul 30, 2003, 10:50 AM
just forget about the mind units. she already has enough tp or mst. just equip hp units if your dying too fast. if you play multi just stay back and shoot magic, that also works in single player so you dont get hit much. you just have to be more carful when you play with her due to her HP. good luck.

Da_Wrecka
Jul 30, 2003, 12:02 PM
FOnewearls make very poor physical attackers in the early game and become worse as they level. A FOnewearl's strength lies in her techniques - online a FOnewearl is rivalled only the FOmarl as a support Force, and even solo they have the MST to do serious damage with their area-effect techniques. FOnewearls are also a boss' worst nightmare as their simple technique boost means that they can score huge amounts of damage on most bosses, (most techniques only damage most bosses once no matter how many parts they hit, making simple techniques economical) and their insane TP means they can launch many techniques on a single trifluid. Their weakness lies in their DFP and HP, neither of which are particularly fantastic. But their massive technique damage means that for the most part their weaknesses there don't matter as not much will survive long enough to hurt her.

So;

For materials, concentrate solely on Mind and Def materials - Power and Luck are wasted as a FOnewearl will never do appreciable physical damage, and Evade is a complete waste as Def is of more value. 125 Mind and 25 Def mats is a fair compromise, although you may prefer to give her 100 Mind and 50 Def mats. On the MAG, only put an absolute minimum of DEX and POW on. (If you're trying for a Sato then 50/0/0/50 will work for the target L100 stats, if you have the patience) Dump the weapons and get yourself a set of the tech-boosting canes and wands - the Summit Moon and Twinkle Star (30% boost to every simple technique) are perfect here, but Club of Laconium, Mace of Adaman and Club of Zimuiran (40% boosts to Foie, Barta and Zonde, respectively) will do in a pinch. A Fire Scepter with Rafoie, or Storm Wand with Gizonde can be used to take down groups, while Barta-weak enemies can just be lined up and wasted with a single shot of Barta in many cases. Compensate for her lack of DFP and HP with God/Body and God/HP units if you can get 'em. God/Minds become largely worthless later in the game as FOnewearls gain huge amounts of MST with each levelup. If you're offline and run out of TP a quick run to the medical centre can save you cash, if not time. TP-stealing weapons are generally poor for a FOnewearl, as she lacks the ATA to score many special hits. Online FOnewearls can be valuable - though their Shifta and Deband range is poor, these two are needed infrequently enough for this to be bearable, and her 2x Resta and Anti range are extremely useful, especially in Ultimate.

For the record, here's how my L146 FOnewearl shapes up;

Weapons: (offline) Fire Scepter: AGNI, Storm Wand: INDRA, (online and off) Summit Moon
Armour and units: Sacred Cloth, God/Tech x2, Cure/Freeze, Cure/Shock (makes for immunity to the two most irksome status effects in the game and one of the less irksome)
Shields: (offline) Red, Blue and Gizonde Merges, (online) Resta Merge
MAG: L200 Nidra, 50/0/0/150

echo-2003
Jul 30, 2003, 12:10 PM
My main character is a FOnewearl so I would like to offer my advice/Experiences. Please note this is just my way of doing things and by no means THE way to raise a FOnewearl.

First, When it comes to MAGS I don't bother with Dex and Pow, there is just no point to them since your going to be using techs as your main attack. I have a Rati with 50/0/0/150 and it suits me fine.

As for materials I'm saving my mind mats for lvl 200 because i'm going for max stats. again don't bother with anything else like pow,dex,eva.

Weapons - currently i'm using a Hildebears cane+9 but i'm looking for a Summit moon and/or C-Sorcerers cane. To me these 2 weapons make the best choices. Ofocurse there's the sigh of god too and the caduecus(sp?) as well.

Remember that your force will NOT survive long in a melee situation so don't get surronded and always be on the lookout for better armour as that coupled with deband will help you a lot! Remember to keep your distance.

dude3282
Jul 30, 2003, 12:21 PM
On 2003-07-30 10:10, echo-2003 wrote:
First, When it comes to MAGS I don't bother with Dex and Pow, there is just no point to them since your going to be using techs as your main attack. I have a Rati with 50/0/0/150 and it suits me fine.
How the heck do you do that? I mean, when it evolves into Rati, it'd have to be 50/0/0/50. That doesn't seem possible to me.

incognito32
Jul 30, 2003, 12:44 PM
On 2003-07-30 10:21, dude3282 wrote:
How the heck do you do that? I mean, when it evolves into Rati, it'd have to be 50/0/0/50. That doesn't seem possible to me.

defense raising is time and patience consuming. alternate trimate-trifluid(expensive), or antiparalysis-dimate/difluid-antiparalysis. if you do not care about synchro, all antiparalysis. that is for varaha and similar mags (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1022), though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003, 12:44 PM
It is actually possible... but it is very very annoying to raise it. Study the feeding/evolution charts closely. Long time and great patience are the keywords if attempting it.

Lord_of_Nightmares
Jul 30, 2003, 03:18 PM
Take the advise of some more expirence fonewearl players, fonewerls are mean to have low dfp and low hp (if no the lowest on the game).

make ur mind as hi as u can, so u can defeat enemies without been touch.

echo-2003
Jul 30, 2003, 06:52 PM
On 2003-07-30 10:21, dude3282 wrote:

On 2003-07-30 10:10, echo-2003 wrote:

Oh it's very much possible (after all i do have one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
it's just as cognito and fanatic said it takes some time. Just use the guides on this site, that is how I raised mine and they were tremendous help.

I think it took me a few days to get it to lvl200 too. Oh and don't worry about IQ and syncro, do that when you mag is maxed that way you can just use whatever to raise them fast and not worry about accidently rasing a level by mistake.

echo-2003
Jul 30, 2003, 06:59 PM
Also I know it's a bit off-topic but is it true that HP mats are counted differently then the stat boosting mats?

So right now i have like 20+ HP mats, that means i can use them plus another 105 more and i can still go with my 130 mind mats that i will eventually have to use to reach max?

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 30, 2003, 07:11 PM
On 2003-07-30 16:59, echo-2003 wrote:
Also I know it's a bit off-topic but is it true that HP mats are counted differently then the stat boosting mats?

So right now i have like 20+ HP mats, that means i can use them plus another 105 more and i can still go with my 130 mind mats that i will eventually have to use to reach max?

correct, even if you use 125 hp materials when u first start out u can still use 150 stat materials

echo-2003
Jul 30, 2003, 08:11 PM
On 2003-07-30 17:11, TheAlmightyNewbie wrote:

On 2003-07-30 16:59, echo-2003 wrote:

correct, even if you use 125 hp materials when u first start out u can still use 150 stat materials

ah ok, thanks

Nazo
Jul 30, 2003, 08:15 PM
*starts crying in tears of joy*

Thanks guys.... *sniff*.... so much advice...

*looks sideways* (Now I know more about FOnewearls then I learned about America in history class... -_-

Thanks! I'll try my best to figure out a 50/0/0/50 Sato somehow...

echo-2003
Jul 30, 2003, 09:23 PM
OH wow!!! i was playing caves VH with my redria RAmar and I FINALLt got a Magic Rock MOOLA!!

i can't belive it! all this time i've been looking for one! now my FOnewearl can have her Summit moon
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
I'm so happy right now, screw sleep.

Fanatic
Jul 31, 2003, 01:35 AM
Congrats!

I've gotten a moola from a guil shark in h or vh caves when I was 54, so my problem was just the opposite: no summit moon until I advanced 46 levels more...

Oh well, FOnewm is 95 now, almost there...

Raziel_Kai
Jul 31, 2003, 01:44 AM
At the beginning of the game (Normal and Hard diff), its better to boost TP so you don't have to ryuker back to the P2 often to buy fluids. Stuff you find doesn't sell for enough cash to have a meaningful extra pocket change for Difluids and a Trifluid or two.

FOnewearls need just HP and Mind Mats. Their MAG should have 170+ MIND, the rest on DEF. Don;t bother with the PBs... like rena-ko said, Forces hardly build up enough PB to use them at all.

When you get to VHard, ditch the **/Minds and get your HP as high as you can, preferably with Dragon or God HP units. You could keep a God/Mind if you have one. The Merges are very good for boosting your techs to clear up rooms faster. And try to have each of the tech-boosting Fo weapons, they really make a Difference.

Nazo
Jul 31, 2003, 05:50 AM
Hm... I was experimenting with MagFarm X, and I can't figure out a way in which to get 50/0/0/50.... (for the Sato of course). Can anyone enlighten me on feeding processes...?

Nazo
Jul 31, 2003, 06:26 AM
To be more specific...

Baby MAG stage: feed monofluids
-------------
Vritra stage: ? (mostly fluids?)
? stage: ?
??: ?
-------------
Sato: obvious

The mag stages within the dotted line is what confuses me. For example, I could feed Vritra monofs, but that would take a ridiculously long time. I know its ridiculous and is in vain to try and not to raise the DEX, for almost everything raises DEX except MONOfs and MONOms, but as I said, that would take ridiculously long. However, I do not mind raising the DEX part a bit, if it is necessary to a quicker evolution, and therefore will commit to mono/di fluids. If I do that, it will turn into a Namuci- can I still go for a Sato from there? Or for matter, does it matter at all WHAT the mag is to get the Sato (i.e. only Ila, or something like that)? Basically the Vritra stage requires those two questions to be answered:

-Mono/Di F.s ok?
-Sato possible from a Namuci?

but after that, the experiment went out of hand... please help.. I will continue experimenting.

Fanatic
Jul 31, 2003, 08:40 AM
About feeding monofluids to Vritra - you had been warned that it would be a long, time-consuming and patience trying process to go 50 def ^_^
This is partly why.

As for which mags can become sato: All 3rd evolution mags can. However your mag will probably be an Ila, since that is what type 2 forces get with Mind > Dex > Pow.

Nazo
Jul 31, 2003, 10:03 AM
?_?... Long is right... so if not that, what should I feed it? Di/Tri f.s? I've also been feeding the moon at.s I've found in Hard mode... I suppose that'll do.

Fanatic
Jul 31, 2003, 01:56 PM
A 50/0/0/150 mag is a trying experiemnt which should be planned out from before you feed your mag the first material.

For example, if you let a HU feed your mag from lvl 9 -> 10, it will become a Varuna instead of a Vritra. They essentially need the same food (lots and lots on mono-fluids). However, when Varuna evolves at 35 it becomes Vayu, which is at food chart #4 (Vritra becomes Namuci - prefs #2). At chart #4, you'll see that Antiparalysis raises def by 6 and iq by 3, which means that you can pump def exlusively without alternating food sources and slowly gaining other stats.

As it is, you're going to get prefs #2 where raising def is really going to be a pain. I suggest you pump your mag with monofluid while it is a vritra, boost it's mind while it is namuci, and make sure to have a character which can make it a prefs #4 mag at lvl 50 and feed it for a while there to get it's def up to speed.

Either that or ditch the idea of clean 50/0/0/150 for your first mag and allow some dex to slip in there =P

And at last a question for those who raised their own 50/0/0/150 mags...

When you hit lvl 50, which evolution did you get? Mind > Pow > Dex or Mind > Dex > Pow, or none?

incognito32
Jul 31, 2003, 11:37 PM
On 2003-07-31 11:56, Fanatic wrote:
And at last a question for those who raised their own 50/0/0/150 mags...

When you hit lvl 50, which evolution did you get? Mind > Pow > Dex or Mind > Dex > Pow, or none?

i do not have 50/0/0/150, but 15/0/0/185. it stays as kumara since level 50. mind>pow>dex. you may have naga, if raising with redria. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Stalfos333
Jul 31, 2003, 11:42 PM
What about the FO only def>45 mags?

Nazo
Aug 1, 2003, 03:03 AM
Latest progress:

Namuci Lv37.
DEF+DEX goes 1 level over POW+MIND ('course pow=0)...

Am repedeatly dying in Mines. Very annoying. Still no HP raisers. Plasma barrier sucks. Found 4 Club of Laconiums, but MST is in sufficient... Trying to find the other cane/wand series. Dunno about summit moon.