PDA

View Full Version : My mag has 2 PB at lvl 80, anyway I can get 1 more?

DesertFox
Jul 30, 2003, 01:00 AM
My mag is lvl 80 (12,11,51,6). It was a Kalki, then Mitra, then 5 lvls as a Bhirava with my RAmar until I gave it to my RAcast. Bhirava and Mitra's PB is the same. How can I get another PB?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DesertFox on 2003-07-29 23:04 ]</font>

Reenee
Jul 30, 2003, 01:11 AM
Rearrange the stats. If you have a lot of POW, then make something else higher than it for awhile. Once the Mag realizes one of its stats became dominant over another, it'll evolutionize to another Mag at a Level that's a multiple of 5.

DesertFox
Jul 30, 2003, 01:12 AM
Thanks. If I get it's mind at 12, 1 higher than POW at lvl 90,it will evolve? Now it's Dex>Pow>Mind but if I change that, it should evolve correct? Funny thing is I have NO use for Mind WHATSOEVER.LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DesertFox on 2003-07-29 23:13 ]</font>

Nani-chan
Jul 30, 2003, 01:19 AM
no that will take to long.. right now it's a Dex>pow>mind mag if it becomes a Dex>mind>pow mag it will become a kama which is still a pilla pb. SO don't do what she said. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Instead give it to a trustworthy (or create your own)hunter that is a viridia, redria, skly, yellowbooze or purplenum. If they keep the mag at Dex>pow>mind it will become a Ila at a multiple of 5 and gain the M&Y PB which is twins.

If you dislike the twins then a force of the above section IDs will make a Ribhava for the Farlla PB. It needs to stay Dex>pow>mind though.

Those are the fastest ways to get a new pb.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2003-07-29 23:28 ]</font>

Reenee
Jul 30, 2003, 01:23 AM
I need to clarify my crap more. ;_;

Here, I'll do this first: I M M-A-I-L. Durrrr... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

DesertFox
Jul 30, 2003, 01:38 AM
Thanks. I gotta figure out more of this mag stuff. It's not the confusing, i just gotta pay attention.

Stalfos333
Jul 30, 2003, 01:52 AM
How many stanps did that take, Reenee? And will they deliver you to the door or just leave one of those annoying papers telling the person you're being sent to to come to the Post Office?