PDA

View Full Version : RATI LOVERS/RATI EXPERTS.....COME HERE PLZ!

UltimateEnigma
Jul 30, 2003, 01:35 AM
how do you get a rati with a blue base color?

anybody know where i can find a rati color gallery?
i checked the rati guide on pos the creator said he hasnt finished the gallery.

thanks for the help

Stalfos333
Jul 30, 2003, 01:48 AM
Start with a blue mag, and you'll get a blue Rati. You can get a blue mag by starting a character wearing a blue costume, and not the last ones in the row either(they give random colored mags).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stalfos333 on 2003-07-29 23:48 ]</font>

UltimateEnigma
Jul 30, 2003, 01:58 AM
Thanks

and you are sure its the base color that changes,and not the photon light color?

Stalfos333
Jul 30, 2003, 02:03 AM
Um...No. I don't think I ever said that.

My understanding is that Rati is usually blue based, and that the photon energy and details change depending on the color of the starting mag.

Nai_Calus
Jul 30, 2003, 02:09 AM
Rati is red/black base, and the photon 'wing tips' change colour. AFAIK there's no way to change the base colour... Dropslash has apparently seen a blue base colour one, but it's possible that it was hacked to be that way. All the Rati I've raised were red/black with varying colours of 'wing tips' depending on the colour of the baby Mag. If it is possible to change the base colour of a Rati, I don't know how it can be done, and nobody else I know does either. Probably a hack or a glitch. *shrug*

Stalfos333
Jul 30, 2003, 02:11 AM
Mine looks dark blue to me, but if you say it's black I really can't argue.

UltimateEnigma
Jul 30, 2003, 02:35 AM
it doesnt match any of my chars when its red/black

but of course blue would match like 7 of them -_-

dropslash
Jul 30, 2003, 07:15 AM
Right, like i said, i've only ever seen the Blue base body once. I'm trying to reproduce it, but that means raising a Rati of every possible color, including the random ones. It's not exactly something i can sit down and do in an hour.

When and if i discover how to change Rati's base color, i'll add it to the guide as a note and make sure it's included in the gallery i'm working on. If i do not, the guide will be edited that will be the end of it.

If you want it that bad, you could always start raising your own group of Rait.

edit: Stalfos, is there anyway you can elaborate on your Rait, or possibly send me a pic?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dropslash on 2003-07-30 05:16 ]</font>

Bit
Jul 30, 2003, 12:39 PM
While we're on the Rati subject, I just finished a yellow Tipped Rati for my HUmar, matches his costume a bit for the slight spots of yellow on him.

Thanks dropslash! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaldor-the-Monkey
Jul 30, 2003, 02:35 PM
My humar has a yellow rati, doesn't match me a bit, hmm. Any way yea ratis are red and black base yea, you could argue that the black is a blue, a very dark blue. Anywho.....