PDA

View Full Version : GC: Has your mag ever changed w/out gaining a lv.?

Jeff86
Jul 30, 2003, 01:51 AM
Earlier today I was working on my getting my Nidra mag. I wanted this mag to learn the phonton blast Mylla & Yulla, to do that I had to give it to my brother because it would learn that blast under his ID and not mine. So he fed it and I got my PB and it turned into a Kabanda. When he gave it back I fed it and it changed into a Bana without growing a level.
I'm not sure, but did it change because it first reacted to my bro's purplemun ID and when I fed it right after it reacted to my whitill ID?

Soukosa
Jul 30, 2003, 02:11 AM
If you give a normal mag to a character that will cause a different evolution with the stats it has, when its level is on a multple of 5, it will do that. I have a normal lv 200 mag that changes as it jumps around between chars.

Jeff86
Jul 30, 2003, 02:13 AM
I didn't know that, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003, 03:36 AM
Yup... in fact it is a pretty annoying feature. My Pinkal FOrce has a 173 mind Apsaras.. but the minute he feeds it to get sync back to 120% after death, it switches to an Ila and I have to do a multi game with a RAnger to get back the Apsaras' 3 x Inv, Rev profile.. doh!

andyrooleat
Jul 30, 2003, 05:04 AM
I saw a friend of mine who had a special mag with his force, a fonewearl. i thought it looked pretty cool and so i started to raise one for my force. my main character is a ramarl and she is a whitill so when my mag got to lvl 200 i was surprised that it had not changed into a bhima so then when i gave it to my force i fed it an item and even though it didnt lvl up it changed and now i have a lvl 112 bhima which looks kool and when you drop it it is shown as a red item http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 30, 2003, 05:35 AM
Duh, its a rare mag

Caecilius
Jul 30, 2003, 06:25 AM
This happened twice on the same level for me. Earlier this week I had a Kaitabha... I gave it to my Redria HUmar and it turned into an Ila after he fed it a moon atomiser. I then gave it to my Pinkal RAcaseal, fed it and it became a Kaitabha again. The same RAcaseal gave it a Cell of Mag 502 (purely by accident) and it became a Pitri. I now have BatOutOfHell on my PSO file and on my CD player. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif