PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapon in that Game?

Splitter
Jul 30, 2003, 02:43 AM
I've heard alot of stuff from alot of people, and i was just wondering what THE best weapon is. this can be what you think or what is a "fact".

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 30, 2003, 03:16 AM
RANGERS: FROZEN SHOOTER

HUNTERS: DARK FLOW

FORCE: DARK BRIDGE/PSYCHO WAND

(from what i have heard)

KnownasWolf
Jul 30, 2003, 03:17 AM
There is no best weapon it's all about what you like to use http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Personally I like daggers. But the weapon I use the most would be Spread Needle but than there is a Frozen Shooter and Guld Milla.

Dark Flow is not that great imo http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KnownasWolf on 2003-07-30 01:18 ]</font>

Dan_theUltimate
Jul 30, 2003, 03:22 AM
I am sick of daggers, being an Oran.
15 Cross scars and 11 bloody arts in a month.

Insanetrio
Jul 30, 2003, 03:34 AM
Ok here are my opinions(spelling),anyway:
This will include the best kind of wep for each,such as the best HU wep for a ranger to use,etc,but no best FO weps for other classes,duh.

Hunter= Black King Bar,T-J Sword,RA wep-Red Handgun.

Ranger=Yasminkov 3000R,Nug 2000,Guld Milla,HU wep-God Hand.

Force=Psycho Wand,Dark Bridge,RA wep Holy Ray/Red Handgun,HU wep-Dragon's Claw/Ancient Saber.

Max grind of corse.

There are still many other good weps I did not list,and its realy hard to choose a RA wep since there are so many different good kinds.If you like my picks thanks if not sry.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Insanetrio on 2003-07-30 01:36 ]</font>

Storme
Jul 30, 2003, 06:06 AM
I don't know... my Oro is +800-900, and it only slightly outclassed by the Dark Flow. And it combos, which the sword has trouble doing...

Splitter
Aug 1, 2003, 02:44 AM
Alot of really high leveled people say the black king bar is kickin. but me being only lvl 91, i would have no idea.

silvermax
Aug 1, 2003, 02:49 AM
a max grinded green saber http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
i want one just for the comic value

Skankhair
Aug 1, 2003, 06:46 AM
IMO:

Hunter- Black King Bar, J-Sword, Red Sword
Ranger- Frozen Shooter, NUG, Yasminkov 7000V
Force- Psycho Wand, Striker of Chao, Hildebear's Cane

Blue-Hawk
Aug 1, 2003, 10:52 AM
Like KnownasWolf said, its all about personal preference. There really is no best and worst weapon in the game. What one person may think is the end all be all of weapons, another may think is crap. And since there are others like me that dont go online, you people have to take into consideration that we cant have dark weapons, real neis claws and other duped things like that.

Blade666
Aug 1, 2003, 05:16 PM
Hunters: Black kind bar+80 or J-sword+50

The kid that said the dark flow well dude that thing sucks really bad but if u could more hits then u can with it then yeah it would be all so great.

~Blade Master~

LoreSeeker
Aug 1, 2003, 05:33 PM
Hunters: Tsumikiri J-Sword, Rainbow Baton, Sange & Yasha

Rangers: Frozen Shooter, Guld Milla, Spread Needle, Heaven Punisher

Forces: Hitogata, C-Sorcerer's Cane

Superfly_TNT
Aug 1, 2003, 05:41 PM
ok here is the actual best weapon for each class:

HUNTERS-Tsumikiri J-Sword.why?-hits multiple enemies and is extremely powerful.

RANGERS-Heaven Punisher.why?-the overall best weapon on the game.

FORCES-Psycho Wand.why?-cuts TP cost by 50%.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superfly_TNT on 2003-08-01 15:42 ]</font>

Dbc
Aug 1, 2003, 05:47 PM
rangers-I'd definatly say that the snow queen guld milla and spread needle are the best ranger weps

hunters-black king bar is great the j sword is another excellent weapon even though 99% of them are duped

force-dark bridge is pretty good but i like the magical piece better

LoreSeeker
Aug 1, 2003, 05:50 PM
Frozen Shooter is more effective than a Snow Queen. The Queen can't combo, Frozen Shooter can. Of course, there is a slight power gain when you make the Queen, and it gets to hit multiple enemies if they are right on top of each other, but it doesn't fit most people's style of playing.

Smile
Aug 1, 2003, 08:16 PM
HU- TJ sword and bkb if you're online. j sword hits multiple enemies and its powerful, bkb hurts one enemy a *lot*. Red sword and double cannon if offline for same reason.

RA- Sno Queen/Frozen shooter(pick one) are great for mobs. Guld milla is best for doing lots of damage to 1 thing. i would say heaven's punisher but it only works on certain beats =P

FO- psycho wand. or sigh of a god if u play online and just wanna leech exp.