PDA

View Full Version : IS IT POSSIBLE?

Xanthar
Jul 30, 2003, 10:11 AM
Is it possible to copy a PSO file? If so, how. It would really help me out.

Xanthar
Jul 30, 2003, 10:12 AM
Note: i am on Nintendo Gamecube and am trying to copy a Character file from one memory card to the other.

Corey
Jul 30, 2003, 01:30 PM
Why are you posting this here???

VioletSkye
Jul 30, 2003, 01:37 PM
No offense, but if you have to ask, you more than likely wouldn't posses the skills needed to do it. So basically no you won't be able to copy a file over. It would be nice if you could though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Bit
Jul 30, 2003, 02:03 PM
There you would have the offline dupe method.

kat
Jul 30, 2003, 04:45 PM
It cannot be done. You can't transfer character files or network files or anything like that.

It's to prevent duping... and possibly was also put in to prevent the spreading of stupidity for people who might be transfering a character and then pull an important plug (like power) and thus loose everything to corruption...

Z-Death
Jul 30, 2003, 05:22 PM
yes u can copy the cra and his non item stats, but not his items make him a temp char and dun transfer back, when it says transfer data jsut say yes, my friend says it could coruupt tho

kat
Jul 30, 2003, 06:06 PM
On 2003-07-30 15:22, Z-Death wrote:
yes u can copy the cra and his non item stats, but not his items make him a temp char and dun transfer back, when it says transfer data jsut say yes, my friend says it could coruupt tho

what are you talking about? Thats totally different and not copying of the file at all but a temporary transfer of the character sot that you can _play_ the game. What he's refering to is going into the memory card file and trying to move that.. a simple way to attempt duping (thankfully foiled).

What you are refering to is just the ability to use characters from memory card slot B in multimode.

Please, instead of posting everyowhere to boost post count, think before you post, and then try and post somewhat legibilly.