PDA

View Full Version : Making a HUnewearl

HairyGoat
Jul 30, 2003, 10:57 AM
What kind of mag should I hvae and how should I go about with the mat usage and such?

MelancholyWitch
Jul 30, 2003, 11:03 AM
a rare mag maybe rati with power and mind

tiltnkirby26
Jul 30, 2003, 11:05 AM
The mag shouldn't have alot of mind. Maybe 10-20 mind.Some def 10-20 again.30-45 dex and 100-120 pow. Mat usage you should get about 35 mind 55 pow 35 def
150hp and 25 evp if you want(if not put into something else).

Edit:add the evp.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tiltnkirby26 on 2003-07-30 09:08 ]</font>

HairyGoat
Jul 30, 2003, 11:26 AM
So a good mag would be 20/120/40/20?

HairyGoat
Jul 30, 2003, 11:27 AM
So a good mag would be 20/120/40/20?

rena-ko
Jul 30, 2003, 12:34 PM
would be a good mag, but dont put that much into mind - and try to never push def too high (and i mean it like that 5 is high enough already).

if you plan to max her out one day (or get as near to gold stats as possible) you should use def materials instead of def on your mag.

Bit
Jul 30, 2003, 12:45 PM
For maxing out your Hunny:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=688

If not, I suggest No mind at all, my favorite mags are always more into Dex, seeing as I hate missing.

5/145/50/0 Is going to be the next mag I create.

ashramrak
Jul 30, 2003, 01:45 PM
well i think it's really a matter of taste

i like to have decent techniques;

my mag is opa opa at 20/80/40/60

for example i'm lvl 106 using rabarta (lvl17) i often succeed in freezing monsters on ultimate mode

cool s&d too

perhaps i'm wrong but i like those stats http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

AppieDPC
Jul 30, 2003, 02:04 PM
Rabarta freezin has to the with the level of the tech not how much mst you have.
Anyway I always equip my chars with a God/Battle (that's one slot gone)
My other slots on the huney usually go to 3 god/abilties. And I have a mag with 5/100/92/3

Mats:
71 pow mats
0 def mats
21 mind
43 evp mats
15 luck mats

This method will max ALL your stats except mst, which will be 993 instead of the max 1177. 993 is good enough for a char which second best skill is techs. Now of course I don't know if you have God/Abilties, perhaps trade for them or get it from a mate? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Elixer
Jul 30, 2003, 04:05 PM
I went this route.

Mates:
105pow
45luck

Mag:
5/98/93/4

Units:
Elf/arm++

At 200 this will max my atp, ata, and luck. I also will have 3 free slots.

ashramrak
Jul 30, 2003, 04:06 PM
no I only have a god arm and a god ability

well i didn't knew the rabarta things

but I guess mst affects damage done & s/d + z/j efficiency isn't it ?

NeiLast
Jul 30, 2003, 04:34 PM
Make 2 mags.

Your first mag:

Pow and Dex. Dex at least 80, since HUnewarls have low natural ATA and a big gap between thir natural and max ATA.

See the max stat guide already linked here.

If you feed a mag nothing but antidote to level 35, you'll avoid adding any DEF, which is useful for maxing stats. If you want any extra DEF, try to use only units/materials. Never use units for mind or power unless you need it to equip an item, you're better off using your mag for those stats and units for ATA or ability(all stats), attack speed, and bad status effect prevention.

Since if you ignore mind, and try to max all other stats with such a mag, you can then have a second, mind mag for maxing your mind.

If you have this second mag for the times when you want to be a heavy magic user, and the pow mag for most other circumstances, you'll be set.

The same strategy applies to a RAmarl, except for them they only need 50 DEX on their mag at most. The

HUnewarl needs a lot of DEX on the mag, or else god/arms to compenseate!

If you're playing legit, then god/arms and god/ability isn't easy to get, so high DEX on the mag is recomended.

NeiLast
Jul 30, 2003, 04:39 PM
but I guess mst affects damage done & s/d + z/j efficiency isn't it

mst ONLY affects damage of spells, and also increases the HP returned by resta.

For resta every 2 mst is one more HP gained.

The S/D/J/Z effects, range of all spells, graphics of all spells, and speed of casting changes are purely based on the spell level, which only connects to MST on the requirement to use the disk to get the spell.

MST also affects your total TP.

ashramrak
Jul 31, 2003, 01:06 AM
Ok then I get the point

But still my feeling about this maxing stat thing is not so good

HUnewearl can't max stats anyway, what's wrong with making a mag with mind ?

I mean; if we all follow the psow guides from beginning to end we'll all finish with the very same character which isn't very original

K9999
Jul 31, 2003, 01:15 AM
Give your HUnewearl a real slutty name like Creamy Thighs and you will get free items http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And make her wear the shortest hotpants too

ashramrak
Jul 31, 2003, 01:19 AM
I could get your heart out of your body for such an advice http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif