PDA

View Full Version : Some easy online questions!

jediknight007
Jul 30, 2003, 11:26 AM
My card got corrupted yesterday and I was forced to start all over again. I was wondering if there was a way to contact people on my previous Guild list because there isn't a search thing to enter in someone's name. There are a few people who I desperately need to contact but I don't want to visit every single block to find them. One of them has a character called Splitter who is about Level 50-60 and he also has a character called Cellz and the last time I met him, he was Level 1.

Another question I want to ask is how the hell do you use Symbols to chat? Do you just go to Chat, Symbol Chat and select the symbol and everyone can then see it? I do this but the symbol doesn't appear on my screen in a bubble like it normally does when you use word so I have no way telling if it was successful. If I'm doing this wrong, then how do you do it? Are you also able to register it to one of your shortcuts like you do with words so that you don't have to always open up this menu to use the symbols?

lordinviso
Jul 30, 2003, 11:28 AM
You cannot contact a person once you have been corrupted. And yes you can create a shortcut to put your symbols in. Also you could just hit Y then X a few times until the symbol section comes up.

jediknight007
Jul 30, 2003, 11:46 AM
On 2003-07-30 09:28, lordinviso wrote:
You cannot contact a person once you have been corrupted. And yes you can create a shortcut to put your symbols in. Also you could just hit Y then X a few times until the symbol section comes up.

OMG, thanks! Can't believe that there was more to that boring chat box!

-LordNikon-
Jul 30, 2003, 05:48 PM
yea i love da symbol chats http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif First time i started PSO cube though i was like MAN WTF how do i switch to the symbol chat shortcut menu, then like after 15 mins i figured it out, DUH! hehehe

one thing is I wish they had added a few more symbols to play with on pso gc, would have been nice.