PDA

View Full Version : ALL UK USERS ONLINE QUERY!

RAwill
Jul 30, 2003, 12:12 PM
is it expensive to play online???

jediknight007
Jul 30, 2003, 01:55 PM
On 2003-07-30 10:12, RAwill wrote:
is it expensive to play online???

It depends on you. 5.99 pounds sterling a month isn't much to me.
Getting a Broadband Adaptor is expensive though. Cost me 35.99 pounds. Networking it to your PC further increases your spending but if you already have 2 PCs linked together, you should have no problem.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jediknight007 on 2003-07-30 11:56 ]</font>

SubstanceD
Jul 30, 2003, 02:17 PM
I don't know, I am not Online but I this close to going Online. I have offically lost patince with Ultimate Caves ( FUCKING VULMERS, WHY WON'T YOU DROP MY CHAIN SAWD AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THOSE GOVULMERS AND MY QUEST FOR A RED SWORD, FUCK!!! ). I am this close to caving in, going Online and begging asking dupers really lucky people for some cool stuff like the a-fore-mentioned weapons and a God Battle, and my Black King Bar ( if I can't find a Chainsawd then I don't have a chance in hell of getting this item legitly ever ). 9 Euros a month is a small price to pay concidering all the hard work I put into my character and if I don't get these items soon then all of that will be for nothing. 9 euros a month is also a small price to pay in order to keep my sanity.