PDA

View Full Version : Soul of Steel

Assassin_Tom
Jul 30, 2003, 01:14 PM
How do you beat the soul of steel quest? I get to that one part where you need to activate the switch but then that's all. I'm only beating all the quests so I can get the Soul Eater.

Bit
Jul 30, 2003, 01:17 PM
I had problems with the timed switch as well.

There is a wall of stone that you can break down, and it shortens the path to the teleporter. Go and hit the switch, and with the new path you created, you should have just enough time to get there.

This is atleast what I think your having problems with..

Assassin_Tom
Jul 30, 2003, 01:21 PM
Thanks for the advice and the quick reply.

Rpgplayer
Jul 30, 2003, 01:22 PM
Well, if you go straight ahead and you'll meet Montaque and Elenor. Go through the teleporter and you'll be in ruins. Follow the road and Montaque will notice a computer. Go left and follow the road, through the teleporter. Fight the enemies in the rooms and you'll see a switch... Push it and hurry back to the room with the computer. Go left when you enter it. And if you run fast enough you'll get behind the laser fence... Just defeat the enemies in this room and you'll be on the plateau with the computer... (<-- hope I typed Montaque correct...)

Bit
Jul 30, 2003, 01:24 PM
*Montague http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

And you forgot about the Stone Wall!

Blasted wall..

Rpgplayer
Jul 30, 2003, 01:25 PM
Damn, thanks Bit... Before you activate the switch blow the stone wall out of the way... There're two walls...=)

Assassin_Tom
Jul 30, 2003, 02:12 PM
Just beat it 2 minutes ago. The music was the best I heard other than the ruins music. Thanks for your advice. Now I get to kill Kireek three times for a soul eater!

Rpgplayer
Jul 30, 2003, 02:26 PM
Well done.... And good luck with the Soul Eater... And if you defeat KIREEK for the last time be sure that you have some space left in your inventory...
<-- it happened to me....=)

Assassin_Tom
Jul 30, 2003, 03:39 PM
Okay could you pleaz tell me how to get the Soul Eater Step by Step and don't give me the link. BTW what does it mean by joinig weapon.

Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003, 03:51 PM
What is wrong with the guide?

I very much doubt anyone could or would type up step by step instructions more detailed than the guide here.

As for joining weapon, WEAPON is actually a group of people. By talking to the correct NPCs during several different quests, you can join this group. This gives you the rare saber-type weapon Akiko's Frying Pan (or was it wok? - darn, can't remember ^_^)

Assassin_Tom
Jul 30, 2003, 04:44 PM
Thanks. So if you join WEAPONS they'll give you an item? Good because I need to talk to one more person before joining.

Bit
Jul 30, 2003, 05:44 PM
Like it or not,

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=956