PDA

View Full Version : Unit Clearance!

Digi-Dolphin
Jul 30, 2003, 06:03 PM
Hey I have a bunch of old Units I have to get rid of. All of them are legit, not exceptionally rare, but good for any new characters you may start up, or for kid bro and sis's first ones.

I'm giving away Angel Lucks, Super/Resists, All/Resists, all kinds of Resist units, Metal/Body units, etc. For free!

Come to Vega block 2 and look for En. 13 Dol in the Unit clearance game. I have them all scattered on the floor for the taking, but better hurry!

oh god i sound lame....but i have to get rid of these things i don't have room for them anymore!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Digi-Dolphin on 2003-07-30 16:04 ]</font>

Digi-Dolphin
Jul 30, 2003, 06:27 PM
never mind some idiot went and sold them all after swiping them and whining about his being corrupted

damn thieves and beggars......

Tenton
Jul 30, 2003, 06:34 PM
Yap!! that is usually what happen when u try to be nice(usually...not always). But think in this way, since u give out the unit already, even if they sell the unit, u had already helped them^.^

By the way, there a tone of noob in Vega that claim they been FSOD but the truth is they just getting started^.^