PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or is just that FOrces...

Monster666
Jul 30, 2003, 07:44 PM
Is it me or is just that FOrces... magic attacks are weakend in multiplayer? I am wondering bcuz my Lv. 85 Froce has of 890 mind and has some techs beyond 15 and I am only doing 290 on ruins V-Hard with Foie at 21 and usally foie does 417 damage in 1 player. So what I am asking is that are the Force magic attacks weakened in multimode?

*I DONT HAVE ONLINE PLAY SO I WOULDNT KNOW*

strongmad89
Jul 30, 2003, 07:46 PM
Actually, I think enemies are strengthened in multi, but I'm not sure.

Monster666
Jul 30, 2003, 07:51 PM
I know thier strngthened but my friend does same amount of damged in 1 player and multi with his hunter you know the physical attacks but when I play multi my magice attacks are weakned. Like rafoie does 240 in 1player but in multi it does 160 and foie does over 400 and foie does 290 - 300 in multi. I am confused.

Bit
Jul 30, 2003, 07:53 PM
The resistances of the enemies are put up a bit, I believe. So you would do less damage as their resistance is higher.

Monster666
Jul 30, 2003, 07:57 PM
How thier resists are higher and hp but no dfp? Is it that maybe Rafoie , Razonde, and Rabarta become a problem, like when hunters where able to use the spread needle in DC Ver1 and Ver2? I really have no clue any1 know the reason why the forces attacks are weakend and the monster are not strengthend. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

LollipopLolita
Jul 30, 2003, 08:03 PM
singple player offline play follows offline numbers. multiplayer offline play follows online numbers

check the beastiary

for example:

http://www.pso-world.com/beastiary.php?location=1&artid=308&version=v3

Al Rappy EFR online/offline

EFR 0/0 30/0 40/10 45/30

Monster666
Jul 30, 2003, 08:08 PM
Oh I c., defesne is raised but doesnt really take effect becuz it rasied by 20 but you wouldnt see the differnce. So basically it makes more of a challenge but its no fair that magic drops big time bcuz of the monsters resists are bosted by 40 and above. I wonder why sega gave the reists a bigger boost then the def??

Night_Star
Jul 30, 2003, 09:22 PM
and another odd thing about resistances is...
that the gi- and ra- lvl techs dont really decrease all that much in multi/online only the basic lvls, because my fonewearl has lvl 30 of pretty much all techs and does far less dmg with foie in multi forest than single, but only does a little less with gifoie in forest in multi than in single
i cant really say how it works with a fonewm (just recently lost mine) but i think it would be about the same