PDA

View Full Version : Crimson assasins MUST DIE

Neoluke12
Jul 31, 2003, 06:34 AM
im oran so I get my red partisan out of one on ep 1 and there so stingy they never drop ANYTHING!!!!

Neo_Slayer
Jul 31, 2003, 06:49 AM
i know what you mean i have been trying to get my Asuka from one of them but they just will never drop one.

Black_Breath
Jul 31, 2003, 09:10 AM
The C. Assassins...argh. I feel your pain my friend for I am also Oran. Been Hunting the darn things for the last 14 days every chance I could get to play I would load up...go to addicting food quest and run it over..and over..and over. I musta killed well over thousands of them.

- B.B.

Soukosa
Jul 31, 2003, 11:07 AM
Stingy little freaks, aren't they? Not too long ago, I finally got some Red Daggers from one, after doing who knows how many runs through Ult Caves with my Skyly.

s.TiNgEr
Jul 31, 2003, 11:11 AM
On 2003-07-31 04:34, Neoluke12 wrote:
im oran so I get my red partisan out of one on ep 1 and there so stingy they never drop ANYTHING!!!!

Just be patient. It will come to you eventually if you keep trying

Black_Breath
Jul 31, 2003, 12:05 PM
Patient, be patient. I tell that to myself everytime I load up lol. A Force not of this world is testing my virtues through a videogame and all I want is a darn red partisan! *sees a C. Assassin across the room* TIME TO DIE YOU INSIGNIFICANT OVERSIZED TAINTED GRASSHOPPER!!!! Sorry about that everyone. Just keep trying, I havn't given up yet and think of the joy you will experience once you find it because when I find it I am going to party. Videogame or not, this red partisan search has taken up to much of my time and a party will be had once it is obtained lol. Goodluck to all who must walk this path of anger and pick up arms to slay the C. Assassins in search for the non-photon drop red box.

- B.B.

Ixon
Jul 31, 2003, 12:36 PM
Screw C. Assassins. I can't get this stupid Heart of Poumn from a Love Rappy. I musta Ryukered 200 times and found only 1 who left me a ANTI-PARALASYS.

Neoluke12
Jul 31, 2003, 02:56 PM
* Phantom walks up to red box which c assasin dropped 'PHOTON DROP'
Phantom gets his zippo lighter and burns it, only minutes later to notice he just burnt down half of ragol, walks up to another red box.
'RED PARTISAN' (Burning things always helps lol).

Naagata_Clan
Jul 31, 2003, 03:02 PM
Slowly now Yuki comes up to the C. Assassin, and readies her Double Saber. *WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH* "...DIE!" And so it dies... after slaying several hundred of the bastards, she finally can claim her prize... the "Heaven's Punisher"! "... It's about time... I figured I'd make this stupid species extinct..."

Total Crimson's Killed: ??? (Well over 100 I can assure...)

HighCvSRank
Jul 31, 2003, 03:02 PM
all i have found from those stingy bastards are...the body part...nothing else...i quit trying http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Neoluke12
Jul 31, 2003, 03:07 PM
We should get into the c assasins nests and use gifoie TO BURN EVERYTHING
P.S im not mad its just the easiest way to kill things.

Neoluke12
Jul 31, 2003, 03:16 PM
Dont get me started on nano dragons
I get the REAL agito out of them stingy ass wipes

FinalHell
Jul 31, 2003, 03:50 PM
Wow if nano dragons were any easier. They gotta be more annoying than Ob lily's. Shoting there heat seeker rays and big lasers that pentrate through ur defense. Thats y u gotta freeze em. GIBARTA!!!!!!!! *freezes* see, it works.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PABLOparavida
Jul 31, 2003, 05:04 PM
Just keep tring eventually you will get whatever you're looking for.

UnknownPSOmaster
Aug 5, 2003, 08:15 AM
i got the red daggers on my first run of caves off a crimson asssassin, but them dang thangs is stengy as hell.

Asia_Skyly
Aug 5, 2003, 12:56 PM
Funny how things are, I have gotten 2 Red Partisans from the Viridia Crimson Asssassins, of course, I was hoping the Nano Dragon would drop the Red Sword instead. To this day, I still have not found one. Seems that you find what you are not looking for, however what you are looking for must find YOU.

Try changing your strategy. Look for photon drops, perhaps that way you will find the Red Partisan http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Neoluke12
Aug 5, 2003, 01:00 PM
Yea but when every c assasin dies theres alaways hope. HOPE the greatest strength of humandkind yet it is also the greatest weakness.

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 01:00 PM
Crimson Assassins must love me.

I've gotten 3 Red Partisans with my Oran, and I just got one with my Bluefull.

Too many Red Partisans @_@

Bit
Aug 5, 2003, 01:06 PM
Bah.

I've given up on 'hope.' I now have counted 2 Photon Drops from Nano Dragons.

*bangs head against table*

SubstanceD
Aug 5, 2003, 03:53 PM
I thought this thread was about somthing else ( I though you all were complaining about the fact that Crimson Assasins are soo fast and can freeze you solid from far away when you are up to your neck in monsters, they are easy to take care of normally but when you do as much Addicting Food runs as I currently am doing you tend to get tired of being ambushed by multiple Crimson Assasins from diifernet corners of the room while I am knee deep in Vulmers and GoVulmers ).

Yes Ultimate is stingy with the Rare Weapon Drops and yes Ultiamte Caves in particaulr seems to be Very Stingy. I have have been looking for a Red Sword and a Chain Sawd from Ultimate Caves for weeks now and so far no luck with either item, ironically enough the only decent Rare Weapon that I have gotten from this level is a Red dagger dropped by a Crimson Assasin. I honestly don't kow what to say, normally I would recommend that you keep trying for what you are looking for but taking into account my current situation I know what it is like to loose patience, give up all hope and just give up in general.

vegeta000110
Aug 5, 2003, 11:26 PM
Crimson Assasins? Although I haven't got to ult. caves, if all I got were the bod parts or p drops... I think that Greenill H/VH Rag Rappies are stingy. I've killed about 300-500 of them so far and no rappy's wing. GRRRRRRRR. And don't even get me started about them stingy Greenill Hildeblues! They are so stingy that they never appear for me. H Vol Opt too. 10 runs in 4 days and NO Photon launcher.

Black_Breath
Aug 6, 2003, 12:12 AM
3 red partisans with your Oran...thats almost aggravating for me to read. I have gotten 3 photon drops from them and thats it. I must have killed over thousands. As for nano dragons, they not very giving either 2 photon drops from them so far...gah.

- B.B.

Delsaber
Aug 6, 2003, 02:51 AM
I have a Whitill. I hunted a Pal Rappies and got a Red Partisan my first one that I fought. Red Partisans are very good weapons. A Red Sword is much stronger, though. Aim for one of those if you have a Skyly.

Savrak
Aug 6, 2003, 03:55 AM
Hey. I know what I have to look forward to. Just unlocked offline Ult. Caves. So My Agito/Red Partisan search is gonna take a while eh?

ctrl
Aug 6, 2003, 09:35 AM
Need Red Sword from one of those little melqeeks. They just won't drop it those bastards, all I get is stupid guilted lights (or whatever they call it). I got 4 of them in 1 SoaB run. AAAHHHHH