PDA

View Full Version : GC: HUcast or RAcast

Neverwinter
Jul 31, 2003, 09:03 AM
My brother is trying to make a new character for himself. He HAD a RAcast and got it to Lv 37 but deleted it. Now he wants to make anothe one but i told him since he LOVES power, make a HUcast, but then he said he loves guns so now he needs a good reason and i think a poll will show him what the fellow players of PSO think.

clance
Jul 31, 2003, 09:32 AM
This depends if you want a player thats better with swords and sabers etc or rifls and shots.

If you want a gun man choose RAcast
if you want a close range fighter choose HUcast

HUcast and RAcast are the same apart from more and less ATP and more and less ATA

a bias decission from me would have to be RAcast coz ive got one and there great to play with!

clance
Jul 31, 2003, 09:44 AM
Check this article out it will explain what i mean in more depth and will change your views on RAcast

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1207

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: clance on 2003-07-31 07:44 ]</font>

Artemidorus
Jul 31, 2003, 09:55 AM
My vote goes for RAcast. I've recently begun a HUcaseal, and I realize it'd be more fun with the RAcast (tho he can look like a rampaging soda machine at times! ^o^). RAcasts can also utilize their traps better, by shooting them at the right time, and they also have such high ATP that they can do totally awesome damage without taking any (cuz they attack at long range~duh).

JGaff
Jul 31, 2003, 10:58 AM
I say HUcast. He use some pistols and He can ultilize the Imferno Bazooka for kicks. The variety of weapons he can use is good and traps are a plus when used correctly. HP potentional is good too.

~JGaff~

s.TiNgEr
Jul 31, 2003, 11:12 AM
Hucast. If Androids cant use TP, what else are they for? Up close combat!