PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ruby/S.....ya dont remember how to spell it.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jul 31, 2003, 02:03 PM
Ok A few questions to the people who beat the game.. Is there a method to Latios madness, I cant seem to find him anywhere. I know its all random but I have been going for 5 hours after the elite 4 and still cant find him...
And what was everyones pokemon and their levels for beating the Elite 4 the first time,and the time to beat it.
mine was
Vibrava Lvl 42
Blazeiken Lvl 49
Lairon Lvl 37
Delcatty Lvl 42
Groudon Lvl 50
Azumarril Lvl 38
I liked to use repels alot so I wouldnt have to fight anything..thus low levels. It took me
31:29:38 to beat the game.

satoshi1
Jul 31, 2003, 02:37 PM
I havn't beaten the elite four yet (they're hard!) but here's my team:

Blaziken lv59
Groudon lv52
Skarmory lv51
Zangoose lv43
Sharpedo lv41
Poe (Dusclops) lv41

That's the order of my lineup, i order it by highest to lowest level, unless I'm training a low level.

monkeyfist
Jul 31, 2003, 02:43 PM
haven't played it. afraid to buy it. theres a guy at gamestop who makes fun of me no matter what i buy. he made fun of me buying the gc bba!! and he always works there too. he made fun of me buying animal crossing too. and pso. and the incredible hulk smarties dispenser. im so sad

satoshi1
Jul 31, 2003, 02:47 PM
On 2003-07-31 12:43, monkeyfist wrote:
haven't played it. afraid to buy it. theres a guy at gamestop who makes fun of me no matter what i buy. he made fun of me buying the gc bba!! and he always works there too. he made fun of me buying animal crossing too. and pso. and the incredible hulk smarties dispenser. im so sad

Shoot him! Well, don't really shoot him, but, uh.. hm.. Just don't go to gamestop, you could go to Walmart, Target, or any number of places.

OnnaWren
Jul 31, 2003, 02:47 PM
Sounds like his manager could use a talking-to about him, and if he just happens to *be* the manager, ask for the district manager's number.

Incompetency and intolerance in game shops should simply not be tolerated.

[EDIT: speeling]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OnnaWren on 2003-07-31 12:48 ]</font>

Aredhel
Jul 31, 2003, 03:00 PM
This thread makes me laugh! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

He laughed at you for buying The Incredible Hulk Smarties Dispenser! ROFLMAO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aredhel on 2003-07-31 13:01 ]</font>

s.TiNgEr
Jul 31, 2003, 03:06 PM
Pokemon Team to beat the Elite Four With
Alakazam 56
Blaziken 60
Salamence 53
Swampert 49
Kyogre 50

First Hall of Fame: 9:19:55

Currently:
Kyogre 100
Rayquaza 100
Salamence 78
Groudon 77
Regice 75
Latias 70

Time Played: 66:29

Artemidorus
Jul 31, 2003, 03:11 PM
Wow, I kinda just stopped playing right before the Elite Four. (hey that like, almost rhymes!) My team is all Lv: 55 w/ the exception of Kyogre, whom is 50.

BTW, it's Ruby and Sapphire (its like SAP and FIRE...but with PH...like Phantasy Star! yay!)

Allos
Jul 31, 2003, 03:49 PM
I stopped playing when Gold and Silver came out(lol).

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jul 31, 2003, 04:13 PM
well I got Latios after trying somthing out that I read on Gamefaqs. Hes pretty sweet, but time to train in the 1337 4 hahahaha.

Vitamin_D
Jul 31, 2003, 05:52 PM
I'm not even worrying about my Lati right now (which ever one is on Sapphire.) Right now I'm beating the Elite 4 over...and over and over again. Once I get suitable levels, I'mma ctach Rayquaza, The Regis, and Lati. I've beaten the elite 4 somewhere over 15 times I think.

My crew is.

Swampert-66
Kyogre-65
Salamence-57
Gardevoir-57
Magnectric-56
Aggron-58

Playtime is 53:52

Reenee
Jul 31, 2003, 06:18 PM
Latios/Latias is released in the wild after defeating the Elite Four, randomly appearing ANYWHERE. Apparently, using HM FLY will cause it to switch areas.

I want to announce this since it might be important for the few of us who play it:

Nintendo's going on an Eon Ticket tour. This Eon Ticket will enable a new island to visit to let you catch the opposite of Latias/Latios. (Sapphire must find Latias whereever they can while this island will let them capture Latios; Ruby must find Latios whereever they can while this island will let them capture Latias).

Nintendo reps will visit Toys R Us stores throughout the U.S. If you want to know when they'll pass by you, go to http://www.pokemon.com

Lvl 70 Blaziken pwns. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reenee on 2003-07-31 16:19 ]</font>

The_Hero_Of_Time
Jul 31, 2003, 06:41 PM
Fuck, it doesnt come twords me...unless Whitehall Township is the same as Whitehall, but I dont think there is a Toysrus there. Oman I want that ticket.

satoshi1
Jul 31, 2003, 06:49 PM
dum de do... takes forever to load on this crappy ass computer. Gah! Why does it have to use so much flash!? Stupid web developers thinking everything has to look so cool and spiffy, why can't hey just realize that it would be sooo much better if it didn't require so much on the end user, text would work just fine... do de dum...

5 hours later

::yawn::

Well, it's not loading, does it say anything about being anywhere in southeastern Michigan? Detroit? Metro-Detroit area? Anything?

Slicer238
Jul 31, 2003, 07:15 PM
On 2003-07-31 12:43, monkeyfist wrote:

OMFG LOL, man that is funny.

FinalMasterM
Jul 31, 2003, 07:35 PM
I stopped playing after I beat both and bought a Pro Action Replay to get the other pokemon. I made a thread about it MONTHS ago... or atleast it felt like months ago...