PDA

View Full Version : Not being Poisoned

PABLOparavida
Jul 31, 2003, 05:00 PM
I have a question, I can't be poisoned with my force. Does that have something to do with stats or me being a force? Or is this just a stupid question that everyone but me knows the answer to?

Kupi
Jul 31, 2003, 05:01 PM
Well... either you're wearing a Cure/Poison unit, or you're just not getting hit by the poison attack... right after you're hit offline (or Normal mode online), you'll have a notable invulnerability period. You might just be getting thwapped before the poison hits. =/

HighCvSRank
Jul 31, 2003, 05:04 PM
its on your stats...for example if your ELT is high enough you wont get killed by megid...thats just an example...so to answer your question its your stats...and no question is a dumb one...thats how you learn! More questions you ask more knowledge you get...and remember "there is no knowledge that is not power"

PABLOparavida
Jul 31, 2003, 05:06 PM
Okay so it is my stats. That solves a lot. Thanx

HighCvSRank
Jul 31, 2003, 05:09 PM
no problem man! glad to help!

Nambrosia
Jul 31, 2003, 05:13 PM
On 2003-07-31 15:04, HighCvSRank wrote:
its on your stats...for example if your ELT is high enough you wont get killed by megid...thats just an example...so to answer your question its your stats...and no question is a dumb one...thats how you learn! More questions you ask more knowledge you get...and remember "there is no knowledge that is not power"

No no no no no no...

Stats or Resistances don't have anything to do with getting hit by Adverse Effects.

And it's EDK not ELT. ELT is Light-resistance (Resistance to Grants), and EDK is Dark-resistance (Resistance to Megid).

HighCvSRank
Jul 31, 2003, 05:19 PM
Actually it does...try it get you EDT above 45 and see the megid ball go right through you...i am 100% sure!

Kanore
Jul 31, 2003, 05:22 PM
WTF is EDT? Elemental Resistance to DDT? (that substance that used/does kill insects on farms)

lordinviso
Jul 31, 2003, 05:28 PM
On 2003-07-31 15:04, HighCvSRank wrote:

No it is not your stats.

On 2003-07-31 15:19, HighCvSRank wrote:
Actually it does...try it get you EDT above 45 and see the megid ball go right through you...i am 100% sure!

Thats because thats megid. Megid is a dark attack. There are resistences to dark. There are no resistences to poison.

Therefor its just a glitch in the game or your one lucky person.

HighCvSRank
Jul 31, 2003, 05:28 PM
I meant EDK :-/ sorry

Nambrosia
Jul 31, 2003, 05:35 PM
On 2003-07-31 15:19, HighCvSRank wrote:

...Meanwhile I said...

...and EDK is Dark-resistance (Resistance to Megid)...

Mind readin' my posts? -_-