PDA

View Full Version : EDK how hard?

HighCvSRank
Jul 31, 2003, 05:50 PM
how hard is it to get your EDK above 45 so megid has no effect on you...my buddy has a force and he cant get hit by megid :-/ anyone know out there?

Nambrosia
Jul 31, 2003, 05:54 PM
Get a 4 slot frame, then find 4 Resist/Devils.
That'll give you +60 EDK, and if you can find one,
a LIGHT RELIEF or SHIELD OF DELSABER will give you a futher +25 EDK

HighCvSRank
Jul 31, 2003, 05:56 PM
Thank you man!

Nambrosia
Jul 31, 2003, 05:59 PM
Just remember different enemies fire different levels of Megid.

Ult-Zol Gibbon fires very low level Megid.. can;t be higher than L5 or so.

Ob Lilly seems to have L15 or so.. hits quite often if your EDK is say only 20..

Mil Lilly fires VERY high Lvl Megid.. must be between L20-L30 >_<

And Gran Sorceror fires High Level Megid too. I've seen it kill me when my EDK was 88 >_<

And I don't have enough experience with Hildetorrs to estimaate their Megid..

HighCvSRank
Jul 31, 2003, 06:01 PM
ok cool man...thanks for your time to give me that info!

Rep0
Jul 31, 2003, 06:02 PM
What about the Dark Falz megid?

Kanore
Jul 31, 2003, 06:11 PM
Dark Falz Megid is about 10, lower than Ob.

Del Lily Megid is a solid 30.

Nambrosia
Jul 31, 2003, 06:11 PM
On 2003-07-31 16:02, Rep0 wrote:
What about the Dark Falz megid?

I forgot about him.. hmm.. can't estimate his Lv of Megid simply because I don't have enoguh different experiences of fighting him with different Lvs of EDK.. all I can say is, it doesn;t hit often but it's possible.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 1, 2003, 04:41 AM
On 2003-07-31 15:59, Nambrosia wrote:
Just remember different enemies fire different levels of Megid.

Ult-Zol Gibbon fires very low level Megid.. can;t be higher than L5 or so.

Ob Lilly seems to have L15 or so.. hits quite often if your EDK is say only 20..

Mil Lilly fires VERY high Lvl Megid.. must be between L20-L30 >_<

And Gran Sorceror fires High Level Megid too. I've seen it kill me when my EDK was 88 >_<

And I don't have enough experience with Hildetorrs to estimaate their Megid..

you forgot hildetorr

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 1, 2003, 04:42 AM
oops didnt notice the no exp with hildetorrs sorri

i think it is 25 - 30

DarkShinjaru
Aug 1, 2003, 04:44 AM
shouldn't be TOO hard, I got armor sets specifically for elemental damage. 105 EDK works great for me.

SubstanceD
Aug 1, 2003, 08:33 AM
My EDK is currently 103 right now ( Ultimate frame + 4 slots, 4 Resist Devils and a Delsaber Shield ). I am not taking any chance while I am in Ultimate Caves especially since madness occasionally over takes me and I begin piping for Mil Lilies

ctrl
Aug 1, 2003, 08:53 AM
How much EDK should be enough to survive ULT caves? I only have about 28 now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Aug 1, 2003, 11:45 AM
While we're on the topic of Megids...

If you have, say, 100+ EDK, can megid EVER hit you?

I know you said ur friend couldn't be hit by it... but does that mean the chance is very low, or non-existant with high EDK?

Sorry again for this moronic post! ^.^; I don't have much experience against megids...

thx in advance for the reply! =]

Artemidorus
Aug 1, 2003, 11:49 AM
On 2003-08-01 06:53, ctrl wrote:
How much EDK should be enough to survive ULT caves? I only have about 28 now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Don't worry about it unless you're a HUnter. Rifles, Handguns, and Cannons can shoot a Lily out of their range of Megid. Forces should cast Zonde on them, which, of course, can be casted far away. Hunters, I'm afraid, are the only ones that don't have any great statedgies here. . . so...sorry!

BTW, the Megid of Falzy is:
H Lv 10/Lv 3; VH Lv 12/Lv 12; ULT Lv 5/Lv 4
they tell you that on the In depth Dark Falz Guide in the Beastiary.

Benoit
Aug 1, 2003, 11:58 AM
Dark Force's Megid never works until Ultimate. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

univox
Aug 1, 2003, 12:04 PM
I think that's a typo for Ultimate Falz. It looks like they ment to put lv 50/lv 40.

OnnaWren
Aug 1, 2003, 01:36 PM
Pfft. Don't dis the HUnters so much...

I'm currently playing (among other characters) a LV85 HUcaseal with a Varista +25 (20% Dark)... Fire off three shots, cross back over the threshold, wash, rinse, repeat.

Because where there's one Ob Lily, there's usually more... >_<

Nambrosia
Aug 1, 2003, 04:04 PM
On 2003-08-01 09:45, 10 wrote:
While we're on the topic of Megids...

If you have, say, 100+ EDK, can megid EVER hit you?

I know you said ur friend couldn't be hit by it... but does that mean the chance is very low, or non-existant with high EDK?

Sorry again for this moronic post! ^.^; I don't have much experience against megids...

thx in advance for the reply! =]

Probably.. I don't know exactly how EDK works, but if it simply lowers the % chance of the oncoming Megid from hitting, one would think 100 EDK would lower the Megid's chance by 100%...

My EDK is currently 103 right now ( Ultimate frame + 4 slots, 4 Resist Devils and a Delsaber Shield ).

My EDK is usually 100, but I can get it to a whopping 110 if I wanted to http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

They should've (note the word should've) made it so if your EDK is above 100, the Megid gets sent back at the caster at the same Lv http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
That would've rocked in the Ultimate Caves...
But they didn't so oh well..