HighCvSRank
Jul 31, 2003, 06:00 PM
do you wear socks while playing pso?

jediknight007
Jul 31, 2003, 06:34 PM
What do socks have to do with PSO?

tiltnkirby26
Jul 31, 2003, 06:46 PM
If its a cold day then ya but other then that noo..........

Nai_Calus
Jul 31, 2003, 09:55 PM
Nope. I almost never wear socks period, usually I wear sandals or I'm just plain not going outside so I go barefoot. Most of my characters wear tights, though, does that count? >P

Corey
Jul 31, 2003, 10:13 PM
Mmm...I sometimes wear socks and I sometimes do not wear socks.

Mechashadow
Jul 31, 2003, 10:59 PM

strange poll... but anyway, i always wear socks.

Nerd
Jul 31, 2003, 11:35 PM
I wear socks during pso, uh ...

FISHSTICKS!

Captain_Dude
Aug 1, 2003, 04:56 AM
I rarely wear socks, resulting in blistery feet.
"Yeah, ma, I'll be walking for 4 hours, nah, I don't need socks."

Nai_Calus
Aug 1, 2003, 05:11 AM
On 2003-08-01 02:56, Captain_Dude wrote:

LOL. Reminds me of the time my mother made me go on a school camping trip. We got forced to take a 7-mile walk- 3 1/2 miles to a lake and then back. I was wearing socks, but my mother is in the habit of buying cheap-ass shoes from Payless, so I had really crappy shoes that were not built for that much walking... By the time we got -to- the lake, I could barely walk and I had enormous blisters all over my feet. I'm still not sure how the hell I got back. I don't remember much of the trip back, other than it being pure unadulterated agony, having to stop to sit on the ground for a while several times and I'm pretty sure I had to be carried part of the way. Utter, total -hell-. I slept for about 18 hours, and they let me because they knew better than to try to have me do anything, and I could barely walk for a few days until I healed. Ouch.

Captain_Dude
Aug 1, 2003, 05:19 AM
On 2003-08-01 03:11, Ian-KunX wrote:

On 2003-08-01 02:56, Captain_Dude wrote:

LOL. Reminds me of the time my mother made me go on a school camping trip. We got forced to take a 7-mile walk- 3 1/2 miles to a lake and then back. I was wearing socks, but my mother is in the habit of buying cheap-ass shoes from Payless, so I had really crappy shoes that were not built for that much walking... By the time we got -to- the lake, I could barely walk and I had enormous blisters all over my feet. I'm still not sure how the hell I got back. I don't remember much of the trip back, other than it being pure unadulterated agony, having to stop to sit on the ground for a while several times and I'm pretty sure I had to be carried part of the way. Utter, total -hell-. I slept for about 18 hours, and they let me because they knew better than to try to have me do anything, and I could barely walk for a few days until I healed. Ouch.

Heh, I know all about that. Out of all the painful places on me body, the feet are up there!

Curse my decision to not wear socks! Curse my occasional decision not to wear shoes! That's what I get for being a hippy I guess...

*Removes shoes, puts on a tie dye shirt* Now, where can I get some ganja?

SorceressofTime
Aug 1, 2003, 08:02 AM
ugh. i despise the word ganja >< my brother's get called it cause it sounds like our surname a bit.

i always wear socks. i get cold easily. i like the warmth. i like to grab ppl whenever possible and make them my blanket. >_> *cough*

Ness
Aug 1, 2003, 08:11 AM
I wear socks all the time.

s.TiNgEr
Aug 1, 2003, 11:05 AM
I always wear socks. no matter what the situation. except in the shower, or when I'm swimming

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 1, 2003, 11:54 AM
Nope I don't wear socks while I play PSO.

Deathscythealpha
Aug 1, 2003, 12:21 PM
I dont wear socks, They Wear Me!!!!

Its quite worreing when your footwear becomes self aware, but least they havent tried to take over Tokyo or New York...yet!

gamerdell7
Aug 1, 2003, 01:16 PM
sigh...I only wear socks usually when school time, summer I rarely. I need a TAN DAMMIT!..............to much coffee....
WHERE THE $^%& is my COOKIE!!!!god!!

*huff,huff*....whew...better.

Captain_Dude
Aug 2, 2003, 03:59 AM
On 2003-08-01 06:02, SorceressofTime wrote:
ugh. i despise the word ganja >< my brother's get called it cause it sounds like our surname a bit.

Piece of advice then, stay far away from Jamaica!