PDA

View Full Version : so dimenian woes.........

excecutor
Jul 31, 2003, 07:57 PM
well ive been searching for a spirit garment so that i can get a brightness circle with my star amp. anyways, after 6 runs through vhard purplenum in offline multi, no spirit garment has shown up. how many runs does this average, how many runs has it taken you to find a spririt garment off of purplenum temple so dimenians?

Soukosa
Jul 31, 2003, 08:05 PM
Considering their drop rate (30%) and how common they are, it could take awhile. I've done a few runs through there with my Purplenum and I haven't seen one drop it yet. In fact, out of all the times I've been through the Temple, I think I've only found 1 rare from them, a Mahu (I think it was) with my Skyly on Ult. Some have said that they have gotten it fairly easily, but it all comes down to luck. I got that Mahu on my first or second run in Temple Beta.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 31, 2003, 08:40 PM
perhaps you could try another ID to get it with? good luck http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

excecutor
Jul 31, 2003, 09:23 PM
alright, ill just spend tonight looking for one, oh and kalonera, i found a love rappy today while searching at beat time 232 just incase ur interested

Soukosa
Jul 31, 2003, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I'm interested, thanks. That's the first Purplenum Love Rappy time for V. Hard. I really need to get my charts up.

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 31, 2003, 10:31 PM
i ofund a spirit garament when i wasnt even looking for it! However im gunna make it an Aura field, only nly 37 lvs more to go, probally a total of 5-10 million experiance most likely more!

MaximumDrive
Jul 31, 2003, 10:55 PM
Dont feel bad. It took me a good minute to find it. More or less, about 25-30 runs in the Temple on VHard with my Pnum ranger. So happy hunting bro.