PDA

View Full Version : How do you people stick with this?

LifeOnTheEdge
Jul 31, 2003, 08:39 PM
I'm stating to yawn. Angry yawns. I'd like to keep the competition ahead of my friends (which, by the way, I'm still WAY ahead. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif), but I'm getting drawn back to PS2. Usually I play some music to keep me going, but Eminem, Trapt, Hot hot heat, and Die Trying, are staring to get a tad old. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can stay with the program?

Nambrosia
Jul 31, 2003, 08:42 PM
I don't understand what you mean.
> LifeOnTheEdge

jediknight007
Jul 31, 2003, 08:44 PM
Stick with what? Well, you could try using less superglue with whatever you are talking about.

Nambrosia
Jul 31, 2003, 08:46 PM
On 2003-07-31 18:44, jediknight007 wrote:
Stick with what? Well, you could try using less superglue with whatever you are talking about.

He didn't say "stick with" he said "stay with" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

satoshi1
Jul 31, 2003, 08:48 PM
He did say "stick". Look at the topic title.

Nambrosia
Jul 31, 2003, 08:52 PM
@#%$ -_-

Why must I always forget topic titles the moment I click on them?

>_<

But my original statement still stands,

I don't understand what you mean.
> LifeOnTheEdge

Yes. That one.

Neo_Slayer
Jul 31, 2003, 09:20 PM
i think he is trying to state that he wants to know a way to keep playing the game without getting bored with it.

Rep0
Jul 31, 2003, 09:25 PM
My attenstion span goes on for miles.

Neo_Slayer
Jul 31, 2003, 09:26 PM
PSO

Bad_Dreams99
Jul 31, 2003, 09:26 PM
Ya, does he mean stick with that music or PSO?

Solidus_Snake
Jul 31, 2003, 10:26 PM
I usually listen to ozzy, rob zombie, Korn. If you want a good list of good bands go to www.93x.com its a radio stations website so look there

Nai_Calus
Jul 31, 2003, 10:41 PM
Pure, simple, utter insanity.

Master_of_Dragons
Jul 31, 2003, 10:46 PM
The beat thing to do is set lv goals by like 5 each.

i was going to give up at 100. I got there and was so happy i went to 105 i keepgoing and i am already 125. I am getting board with it again so...

LifeOnTheEdge
Jul 31, 2003, 11:28 PM
On 2003-07-31 19:26, Neo_Slayer wrote:
PSO

Thank you. I posted it in GENERAL in a PSO forum. SO what's the GENERAL thing I mean? lol

Nerd
Jul 31, 2003, 11:30 PM
The quickest way to gain interest in pso again is this:

1. find a significant other

i barely played pso when i bought it. i started seeing someone and instantly i craved pso day and night. when i was with her all i thought of was getting back on ragol (ok maybe not all i thought of). sad but true

2. get grounded (i dont know how old you are)

this may or may not be an option, depending on your age. but when you get something taken away from you, you automatically want it more than anything.

3. get banned from pso world

kinda like 2. but its a faceless mod that's grounding you, rather than your parent/s or guardian/s.

by the way, i don't think this one is a good idea.

4. Just play another game!

I'm sure you have more than just pso. Right? Right?!

5. Entire the sunlight

Oh, thats right, you are allergic to sunlight, as am i, my friend. *hiss*

lordinviso
Jul 31, 2003, 11:36 PM
The only way I don't lose my mind while playing pso is going online and talking over AIM while playing.

Daneaus
Aug 1, 2003, 01:47 AM
HAHAHA I was asking myself that same question this morning "How do I keep from being bored with this?"... I figured out... because I have an obsession with winning... and since this cant be won technically... till I possess every item, am lvl 200... have maxed stats... Ill play till I reach perfection... I do the listening to music thing because I like some music to kick ass by... Korn, Rob Zombie, Filter, Drowning Pool, Staind, StaticX, Sevendust and Adema... just a tenth of the bands I listen to... My biggest suggestion... play something else for a bit, I played through Metroid Prime again... of course still only took me 15 hours... and had my fiancee threaten to turn the power off on me when playing PSO.. made me wanna just take a break... I found that by leaving the game, i wanted to be back to it even more... Hope you get over the being bored, that is if you want to be over it, if not I hope you find other games to be good at... as im sure you will and will be...

silvermax
Aug 1, 2003, 02:17 AM
i find that when i want to play it theres always somthing else to do

havnt played in almost 2 weeks... a little multi with my sister to help with her chars, but none of my searious Ults runs,

havent lvled a char in such a long time, when i finaly get time to play ill be not board at all... why do family members always have to be watching the Tv ?

AUTO_
Aug 1, 2003, 02:36 AM
Easiest way to not get bored with PSO is to experience things you normally wouldn't. Don't like or play battle mode? Give it a whirl. Already a Bu-Ei in Cmode? Go through them again in TA.

etc..etc..etc

rena-ko
Aug 1, 2003, 06:46 AM
offline, i concentrate on reaching a certain point (level) while looking for a rare. meanwhile i listen to tv.

online, the others keep you busy.

RedFox
Aug 1, 2003, 07:09 AM
offline i'll probably play untill i can beat ultimate mode with relative ease,

online i'll do endless nightmare4 runs with rena-ko (fingers crossed) untill i reach lv 200.

hopefully ep3 will be released just as i get bored of this one...

Skankhair
Aug 1, 2003, 07:14 AM
"I'm stating to yawn. Angry yawns. I'd like to keep the competition ahead of my friends (which, by the way, I'm still WAY ahead. ), but I'm getting drawn back to PS2. Usually I play some music to keep me going, but Eminem, Trapt, Hot hot heat, and Die Trying, are staring to get a tad old. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can stay with the program? "

Some things that might help:

-Stop listening to shitty music.

-Get better taste in videogames and consoles. The PS2 is shit.

The above two suggestions are just jokes. I hate your taste in music and consoles, but I don't honestly feel your taste is "bad". I don't believe bad taste exists. It's all subjective.

If you are bored of PSO, stop. Some people love the game and put 500-1000 hours into it. Some get bored in 100 hours. Some get bored in 5 minutes. Maybe PSO isn't for you. Maybe it's time to move on. You should never "stick with" a game.

rena-ko
Aug 1, 2003, 07:16 AM
i dont think you'll ever get bored online. until you'll be bored of any possible run to make (nightmare 1-4, mop-up 1-4, retrival quests, challenge, normal stages, tower quests) it will need a long period of time.

@red fox
sure thing. come online and we'll have some runs. ^_^