PDA

View Full Version : A little help with FOmar please

Golden_Force
Jul 31, 2003, 10:24 PM
I have long loved the FOmarl, but only recently begun training my own. I have been stuck using my FOmar. Anyway, I was using my FOmarl's wonderful Deband on a friend, and then I noticed when I used Shifta it appeared to cover the same area as her Deband. I know that the FOmarl gets a multiplier in Deband becuase her character sheet on PSOW says so, but it doesn't say she gets a Shifta boost. In other words, DOES SHE REALLY GET A SHIFTA BOOST OR DOES SHE NOT?

Golden_Force
Jul 31, 2003, 10:25 PM
just to reiterate, it is the FOmarl not the FOmar that I am asking about, I know the FOmar has a multiplier in both s/d

Atax
Jul 31, 2003, 10:30 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewtopsection&section=Character

Golden_Force
Jul 31, 2003, 10:34 PM
no no, I've been to that link and it says she does have a multiplier in Deband. but I hear some people say she has a multiplier in Shifta nad it appears so, I was just wondering if someone could confirm this through their own expirience.

SolRiver
Aug 1, 2003, 01:11 AM
FOmarl has extra Shifa Deband Anti Resta range (btw it is Add not Multiply range)

Basically all the Support tech that you can use on friendly units is boosted.

silvermax
Aug 1, 2003, 02:06 AM
then why does the link say only Deband?

Neoluke12
Aug 1, 2003, 02:41 AM
mmmm.... maybe pso-world is wrong
WHO KNOWS

FinalHell
Aug 1, 2003, 03:37 AM
Eheh... if PSOW was wrong then why would they bother putting the Character info up? If its there, its there, and if u dont believe it, Your on the crank.