PDA

View Full Version : What Gamecube Game???

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jul 31, 2003, 11:59 PM
I got this Target brochure thingy for a list of Gamecube games coming out and man, SO MANY LOOKS SOO GOOD!!! There are some familiar titles in there and there are some titles I never heard of but have good stories and great graphics... If you ever heard of these, which one appeals to you??? If you haven't, I suggest you should look em up... vote now if you have!!!

Personally, I wanna check out FF Crystal Chronicles and P.N. 03...

Mechashadow
Aug 1, 2003, 12:00 AM
Soul Calibur. Definately.

Nerd
Aug 1, 2003, 12:02 AM
Oh a whim im gonna go with P.No 3, it just looks interesting.

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Aug 1, 2003, 12:04 AM
Im a Final Fantasy fan and I would choose the FF Crystals. I have seen a few movie clips for it and it looks really nice and fun. If not FF Crystals I would choose Soul Calibur 2 cause I like fighting games and the graphics look oustanding.

FinalMasterM
Aug 1, 2003, 01:50 AM
Honestly, everything. I can't wait for Mario Kart Double Dash. Lately 2 friends and myself have been playing the 64 version. I hope one of them get a GC and BBA by then so maybe we can play head to head on 2 TVs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vitamin_D
Aug 1, 2003, 02:10 AM
WTF...where's Viewtiful Joe!? (No seriously, that's probably the best game coming out...next to Soul Calibur http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

rena-ko
Aug 1, 2003, 06:53 AM
hm... on my personal cube-to buy-list is:

-harvest moon
-f-zero
-soul calibur 2
-metal gear solid

furthermore i'll testplay
-viewtiful joe
-p.n.03
-turtles

gamerdell7
Aug 1, 2003, 01:30 PM
whats harvest moon like?(i like how the characters look,heh...).

Sahaqiel
Aug 1, 2003, 02:01 PM
Soul Calibur 2.

Kizaragu
Aug 1, 2003, 02:02 PM
aw man, You can only vote for one...

I want FF:Crystal Chronicles, Harvest Moon, Soul Caliber 2, Metal Gear and Mario Kart.
Wanting them is one thing, but actually being able to afford them is another.

Cannibal-Snowman
Aug 1, 2003, 02:24 PM
F-Zero GX
Metal Gear Solid
Killer 7

And now, a few that weren't on the list:

Rogue Squadron 3: Rebel Strike
XIII

All of the above games look really good. I also like the other ones, but these are my favorites.

satoshi1
Aug 1, 2003, 02:34 PM
I voted for FF:CC, but my want list is as follows:

FF:CC
Soul Calibur II
F-Zero GX
F-Zero AX (I can dream, can't I?)
Harvest Moon
Viewtiful Joe
XIII
Perfect Dark 0 (for the cube, damnit!)
Mario Kart Double Dash! (LAN play will be fun)
Rogue Squadron III
PSO Episode 3!!
Kirby's Air Ride (looks interesting, especially with LAN play)

hmm.. there might be more..

tornado216
Aug 1, 2003, 03:49 PM
I've played the demo and seen plenty of Soul Calibur II, and would definitly recommend it to you. This comes from a guy who usually hates fighting games(I absolutely hated the Tekken series, as well as most other fighters) It has really cool characters, and Link is just plain awesome.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 1, 2003, 10:10 PM
I wanna plat Harvest Moon just because the 64 version was addicting and fun as hell! P.N. 03 looks soooo good graphic wise, but there'e nothing out there talking about its story... F-Zero GX also looks fun, upgrading the vehicles and having the ability to bring the memory card to the arcade and upload them into the arcade machine... I need to start saving up...

Twadz060
Aug 3, 2003, 12:52 PM
If you want a fighting game go for Soul Caliber 2. FF looks pretty cool though. I want Double Dash more than anything though.

Bounty-Hunter
Aug 3, 2003, 06:39 PM
This is the ones I want from that list.

Harvest Moon: Its a Wonterful Life
Soul Calibur 2
P.N. 03
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicle

But the one I've been waiting for a long time is Harvest Moon: Its a Wonterful Life. Go Harvest Moon!!

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 3, 2003, 08:33 PM
any FF game is kick ass

Para
Aug 3, 2003, 08:53 PM
if you like racing games lol
go for F-Zero

Artemidorus
Aug 3, 2003, 09:20 PM
AAAAHHHH!!! *scream of a happy girl* SOUL CALIBUR 2!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH! *end little girl voice*
The story plot, the characters, the music, the graphics, the combos, the costumes, the different types of play, the the ... the EVERYTHING! Its ALL good! I totally SUCK at fighting games, but I give 47.86 thumbs up for Soul Calibur 2!

Todd the critic strikes a second time in a day! boo ha ha ha! ^o^

LordDez
Aug 3, 2003, 09:32 PM
You forgot Tales of Symphonia... That makes me cry. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
Out of these though, I'm only interested in P.N. 03 (I love stylized shooter-ish games) and FF:CC... I need my RPGs! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Namevah
Aug 3, 2003, 09:33 PM
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicle -buy
Soul Calibur 2 -buy
Harvest Moon: Its a Wonterful Life -rent
F-Zero GX -Buy
P.N. 03 -Rent
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes -Buy
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles -Rent
007 Everything or Nothing -Rent
Killer 7 -Rent

So they release games about living on a farm (Harvest Moon) but they wont release Sakura Wars? Well its all Sega's fault (since they create it)

Sedyne
Aug 3, 2003, 11:25 PM
Soul Calibur 2 sucks so bad on the GameCube

Kadavreski
Aug 4, 2003, 06:08 AM
i posted a topic on p.n.03 and no one replyed isaid it was a company taking the futuro look and some other things from pso.i imported the jap one.

Namevah
Aug 4, 2003, 08:57 AM
GCN version of Soul Calibur 2 doens't suck. I have the demo and is sweet. Besides they all have good and bad things. Now lets try not to get this into a dum flame war.

lordinviso
Aug 4, 2003, 11:12 PM
Everything.