PDA

View Full Version : Got a Sealed-J Sword about a week ago..............

PSOJunky13
Aug 1, 2003, 01:10 AM
I may not look it but I am an old time PSO player just found about this site from my friend NodMan and I think I found out how to unseal the Sealed-J Sword. Ok I finally found it about a week ago and NodMan told me I had to kill like 2500 monsters without dieing, unequipingit; anyways I get started but I figuered that since I spent all the time doing every Quest in Normal that I might as well do the Soul of a Blacksmith a bunch of times and to make it easier I would use the Hell special on every monster that I ran into. Well I did and after I killed the 2534 monster I got alittle nervous cause I spent all this time killing all these monsters in Normal with Hell then I ran up to a NanoDragon to make it the 2600th monster that I kill and next thing I know the sword glowed a bluish color and it unequiped itself and wam I looked in my inventory and I read Tsumikiri J-Sword and I equiped it and used the special 3 times because I had 62 on the PB metter. not sure if it was a glich or that is the way to unseal it all I know is that I have a bran new Tsumikiri J-Sword to play with; I would also like to say thanks to NodMan for telling me this because I probably wouldn't have done it without him.

NodMan
Aug 1, 2003, 01:18 AM
Hey man no problem told you it would work by the way check your PM got something to tell you.

Reenee
Aug 1, 2003, 01:20 AM
Welcome to PSO World.

Now, as for your theory, we certainly have speculations.

Mine is that, well, we already have a thread dedicated for this. And it's been confirmed that the mass-kill trick doesn't work, even over the 2600 enemy kills you've done.

PSOJunky13
Aug 1, 2003, 01:32 AM
Yeh but did anyone try the Hell killing on all 2600 of the monsters?

Reenee
Aug 1, 2003, 01:38 AM
Yup, that came up too...

-_-

But I don't think anyone dared to do so.

LollipopLolita
Aug 1, 2003, 01:50 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=53013&forum=7&641