PDA

View Full Version : Is PSO Explorer reliable for buying Hunters Liscenses?

Eckostyle
Aug 1, 2003, 07:49 AM
http://www.psoexplorer.com/PSOE/hunter.htm

Since I'm buying a Gamecube soon to get a much needed PSO fix(v1 on the DC isisnt as fun as it used to be), I was wondering, is the PSO Explorer Hunters Liscense service reliable? It's the only way I can pay for a HL, because I dont have a credit card.

Thanks.

Voodoochild
Aug 1, 2003, 10:16 AM
The best way is to go to option menu on your pso game. And there go to Hunters lincense, but you have 30 days free the first time,and yes you need a cred card,if you want to go online after the first 30 days.

Reenee
Aug 1, 2003, 11:03 AM
On 2003-08-01 08:16, Voodoochild wrote:
The best way is to go to option menu on your pso game. And there go to Hunters lincense, but you have 30 days free the first time,and yes you need a cred card,if you want to go online after the first 30 days.

That didn't answer his question.

I use PSOE. It's great only because I live very close to the county it functions in. I can get my HL activated in about 3 days or so.

Right now, their automated internet service is down and you have to send all of the necessary information they might need through the mail (not e-mail). Once it gets there, they'll process it and you're on.

Note that first-timers get the free month anyways, but the big caveat is that once you use PSOE, you must ALWAYS pay for your HL with them. You can't use the service that is given to you on the GC PSO disc. Or, vice versa: if you paid by activating it through your GC, you can't use PSOE.

Alisha
Aug 1, 2003, 11:37 AM
ive been using psoe for a while now with no troubles it just sux if you wait to long to renew you gotta wait like a week depending how far away you live

eXo
Aug 2, 2003, 06:10 AM
Oh yea bod i was abit skeptical of PSO-Explorer myself at first but i took a chance and sent off a money order,sure i could have used my creditcard but i mainly did this, because a friend of mine does not have a CC and was looking for an alternative way online his HL even expired recently and when he wanted to reactivate it,they did it pretty fast like with in 5 days. PSOE is no HOAX that site is legit go for it.

Eckostyle
Aug 2, 2003, 10:02 PM
Three more questions.

Do you need a credit card to activate the free month?
Where is PSO Explorer located in the world?
How long do you think PSO Explorer will be around?

If I have to rely on them for buying my HL and they shut down, that leaves me screwed, since there would be no other way to purchase a HL.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eckostyle on 2003-08-02 20:03 ]</font>