View Full Version : XB-Item: FIRST TYPO IN A WEAPON TITLE? LOL

chilly
Aug 1, 2003, 10:13 AM
i dont know if this is the first typo in a weapons title but i had a lil search on PSOW and didnt come across anything similar. Anyways i have a RED MERGE and a YELLOW MERGE and wanted a BLUE MERGE. I had an amplifier of blue in my bank so i just needed a BLUE BARRIER and i could combine them both to make the merge. i knew i could exchange 20 of my photon drops for it in galleons quest so i did that and got me a BLUE BARRIER. I equipped it and used the amplifier of blue and what did i end with? A 'BULE MERGE' lol. the 'U' and the 'L' had switched places! I was like wtf so i saved and turned my xbox off and back on and loaded up my character and it was still a BULE MERGE. it works exactly how it should, boosting all my barta techs and everything, just the name is buggered. lol im just wondering is this a first or have other ppl experienced it? can anyone explain it? lol its pretty funneh eh? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

lordinviso
Aug 1, 2003, 10:37 AM
I got a Blue Merge. But im on GC.

LoreSeeker
Aug 1, 2003, 11:06 AM
Someone else noted the "Bule" spelling, so you aren't the first. Silly Sonic Team, lol.

Barubary6
Aug 1, 2003, 12:37 PM
What about Hanter's Shell and Davil's Tail?

-- Barubary

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 12:50 PM
dont forget how they mixed up the sange and yasha and kamui.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tidus_415 on 2003-08-01 10:57 ]</font>

Link00seven
Aug 1, 2003, 03:00 PM
hehe.

They also messed up with "NOW DIALLING"

Appleicious
Aug 1, 2003, 03:42 PM
What's really messed up is when you get an invite. Look at the invite and it will say:

"You have received an invite to play [your friend] from [game you're invited to]."

Sinbon
Aug 1, 2003, 05:40 PM
yep. cant forget that Davil's Tail

Blade666
Aug 1, 2003, 08:20 PM
Sonic team made this game way to fast and fucked it all up.

~Blade Master~

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 1, 2003, 10:19 PM
How did they mess up Yasha, Sange, and Kamui???

Slicer238
Aug 1, 2003, 10:33 PM
In the Seek My MAster Quest, Zoke has the KAmui in one hand and the Yasha I think in the other. You find them on the ground and Shino says "Kamui ZOke's left srowd, Yasha-Zoke's right sowrd" or something like that.

Orange_Coconut
Aug 1, 2003, 10:34 PM
Even though it's not a spelling error, I think Secure Feet is a funny item http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif