PDA

View Full Version : who do you usually play with online?

gamerdell7
Aug 1, 2003, 12:28 PM
Like... DO you usually make open games and see who comes in? or do you like lock games and bring friends to play with?

PABLOparavida
Aug 1, 2003, 12:52 PM
Open games are much better cause then you can see how good you compared to other people.

gamerdell7
Aug 1, 2003, 03:47 PM
lol...I wonder who voted"have I seen you before?".

I dont usually make games tho.. I just chat and see if anyone wants to play.

lordinviso
Aug 2, 2003, 12:14 AM
My own games. Sometimes closed. Sometimes open.

1. I don't need beggers or n00bs or item theives.
2. I only like to play with personal friends I've known for a while and totally kick arse in the game.

3. I only go into an open game when im bored or it has a nice good team to play in.

Aero_Ruisu
Aug 2, 2003, 01:02 AM
excuse me but when you created your vote you left out the choice I don't have online. just thought I would point that out. cause I don't *sniff* have it online excuse me I have something in eyes

BOC
Aug 2, 2003, 12:03 PM
Locked game, I tell a friend my pass.

cause im still a dreamcast player, and its the best way to keep those shifty hacker types out of the game.

one memory comes to mind of me playing an open game with two strangers, both nice guys.

30 mins later a random hacker logged on and began to work his dirty magic.

i escaped by the hair of my chinny chin chin.

my random buddies weren't so lucky, both getting ck'ed.

poor old snake from brazil and sam from ohio. they may be gone, but the memory remains.

in the old days, if you played an open game the worst you had to worry about was some asshole not resurrecting you and stealing you weapons!

PEACE!!!

Elixer
Aug 2, 2003, 12:09 PM
Locked games is where I am usually at. I prefer to stay away from all the noobs and idiots that generally swarm my open games. Its just nicer to play with friends then people you don't know.

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 2, 2003, 12:51 PM
Yeah I try to play with my friends, if no one is on I make a locked game for myself.

LivinDeadGurl
Aug 2, 2003, 03:26 PM
Locked room, that way I don't have to deal with the people that hear I'm a girl and make awful comments and pictures!