PDA

View Full Version : I hate IG.

hououtate
Aug 1, 2003, 02:42 PM
simply said. not even a clan, more of an collection of idiots. I was in a battle game with my fonewm, and was fighting two members of ig. they couldn't kill me and i could kill them, i got tired of getting hit so i shot megid at them, they died. they got pissed, got on their forces and lagged themselves so they could cast grants multiple times to kill me. now i have to admit...megid IS cheap...but cheating to kill someone is even more cheap than using megid.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hououtate on 2003-08-01 13:04 ]</font>

Kadavreski
Aug 1, 2003, 04:34 PM
i no what you mean...i dont have the i but when i play against myfreinds we just say no megid grants or what not

keep it real

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 05:00 PM
i hate IG too...they should be called *blah blah blah*

*edit by Abdur*
STOP. USING. GAY. AS AN INSULTIVE DESCRIPTOR.

It's offensive and ignorant, the english language is vast, I'm sure you can find other, less offensive words. Verbal warning.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-08-01 15:12 ]</font>

DualHydra
Aug 1, 2003, 05:33 PM
ok since i cant use that word...ummm. what can i say that has a I and a G and makes the clan look bad?

Orange_Coconut
Aug 1, 2003, 05:46 PM
What exactly is IG anyway?

TheDarkRaven
Aug 1, 2003, 07:15 PM
infamous gamers or something like that. Beats me.

Orange_Coconut
Aug 1, 2003, 07:16 PM
Where are they located? I've definitely never heard of them. Also, what's so bad about them? Or are they mean people or something?

TheDarkRaven
Aug 1, 2003, 07:23 PM
i really dont care about them. They teach people how to dupe and steal stuff. They are like organized crime or something. Just let them be.

Orange_Coconut
Aug 1, 2003, 07:24 PM
Oh, I wasn't planning on doing anything about them, I just don't get what was so bad about them. Thanks for the info though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orange_Coconut on 2003-08-01 17:24 ]</font>

TheDarkRaven
Aug 1, 2003, 07:27 PM
There is nothing you can do anyway, so heh. They arent mean. I talked to an "InfamuousNugz" dude while online. He was funny. Some people hate them because of their cheating and their spamming....the spamming annoys me.

Suppa_Buddha
Aug 1, 2003, 08:54 PM
I don't understand why you need a clan for PSO. Is it because they want friends? I just don't get it.