PDA

View Full Version : do you ever try battle mode while venturing on ragol?

gamerdell7
Aug 1, 2003, 03:33 PM
it must be hard, but fun!

Jkid
Aug 1, 2003, 03:34 PM
I read in the manual that you can but so far no one noticed it that you can yet,except maybe you.

gamerdell7
Aug 1, 2003, 03:36 PM
how odd.. I remember playing offline splitscreen. we tried battle mode, and went on Ragol,and beat the crap out of each other.

Aphrodite2003
Aug 1, 2003, 05:38 PM
LOL, I played battle on Ragol the first My bro got the game. All three of us played it, and I was the only force. So I was shooting Foie, not noticing that I was killing my 2 brothers. Good fun that was.

geewj
Aug 1, 2003, 08:02 PM
Yeah, ive played through the game on battle mode with 3 friends. I stuck to base spells towards the end cause i was getting really tired of having to revive them due to RAfoie.

Logical2u
Aug 2, 2003, 05:54 PM
its alot harder because alot of people are really Twinked so us legits have it hard! Imagine a level 40 Humar using a BKB and a level 68 Ramar using a Justy 23st. Guess who loses? The Ramar.
Its sorta unfair with BMode on Ragol, the rules are easier sometimes.

gamerdell7
Aug 7, 2003, 01:09 AM
well, actually i am talking about, ADVENTURING, not just beating eachother up. try going through ULTImATE Ruinz and fight Falz in battle mode..thatd be crazy, almost.

Raziel_Kai
Aug 7, 2003, 08:08 AM
We tried once to do so offline.
The winner?
The Dragon.
And it was a combination of me swinging the Asuka, a friend shooting Rafoie, another casting Razonde and the last one shooting with a Meteor Smash.

Result? I got killed between the techs, the forces fell to the Meteor Smash, and the ranger got squashed by the dragon (BTW, it was in VHard too).

DOG21313
Aug 7, 2003, 04:11 PM
Yeah, I did that once, back in normal, because I was playing with a lv 1 HUmar (It was an annoying little kid who was new to the game) and a Lv. 35 RAcast. It was extra hard for me because I was on lv 67 and had a meteor cudgel and one-hit-killed anyone who got in my way, including the dumb little kid who kept jumping in front of me to kill something when I was in the middle of a combo, we had to moon atomize him several times... I ended up using a saber I found because I wouldn't kill the RAcast in one hit with that... During the Dragon, we just told the kid to shoot him once and let us handle him after that... that worked pretty well because the only thing I could hit was the Dragon, so it worked well, I just pulled back out my Meteor Cudgel and started pounding on it while the RAcast hit it with a hailfire of rifle shots... It was funner than normal.

Dbc
Aug 8, 2003, 05:40 PM
Forces own on ragol they can just hide around a corner use grants or zonde and it will finish nearly anyone

Raziel_Kai
Aug 10, 2003, 12:35 AM
On 2003-08-08 15:40, Dbc wrote:
Forces own on ragol they can just hide around a corner use grants or zonde and it will finish nearly anyone

Yup... got my butt handed to me by my pals. x_x;;