PDA

View Full Version : Beat time rare?

fomar_agito
Aug 1, 2003, 05:05 PM
HI! Am currtently hunting for rares with my Viridia character, can anyone recomend sutible beat times for the following
Yasminkoz 2000H,
Viridia Card,
Sange,
Yasha

thanx

Reece
Aug 1, 2003, 05:24 PM
Beat Time dosn't have any affect on a Rare showing up. It's a theory so far but I belive it's all luck.

fomar_agito
Aug 1, 2003, 06:20 PM
Isnt luck to do with the critical hit ratio?

And if beat time dosen't matter how come if i play in the ult Temple around half 10 (uk time) i always get an Asuka from a Hildelt?

Reece
Aug 1, 2003, 07:11 PM
I think your a Reatard it has to do with luck not the Luck in your characters Sats. What do you want me to say? It's a miracle if it appears?

Orange_Coconut
Aug 1, 2003, 07:16 PM
Hey, chill alright? It's not a life-death matter here. He's new here on PSOW, although he may not know about beat time not affecting the rares find that doesn't mean he needs to be treated rudely.

fomar_agito, I believe it has been proven that the beat time theory does not work I just cannot find the thread. But the best chances for you to find those rares is looking at the items database and seeing where you get them, then all you have to do is play multiple times until you find it.

fomar_agito
Aug 1, 2003, 07:26 PM
I know what enemies and areas, belive me i have been doing as u suggested for AGES!!!

Its just that i've seen the beat clock thing with my eyes, and there are certain times of the day when i play through an area and 1 enemy drops its rare, exampl: cant remeber the time but i once had enemies drop like 9 final impacts on 1 twenty min run thro ult mines, lemme see this thread tho

lordinviso
Aug 2, 2003, 12:08 AM
There are many random theories on the beat time. Such as when rare monsters will come and how items will drop. There is no official beat time for rare items because it can always be different and or not true.

fomar_agito
Aug 2, 2003, 07:38 AM
I know it may be jus a rumor, all the same i was jus asking for anyone with the same id who may have noted the beat time they found this stuff at.

LeoNoAyor
Aug 2, 2003, 08:18 AM
it really work.....

Mixfortune
Aug 2, 2003, 04:09 PM
Would have been a lot more interesting if the drops
were affected by .beats, your base atp, your base
evp, your max defense, how many characters are
in your name, how many enemies you killed in
Forest 2 Hard, how many enemies killed you in
Mines 1 Normal, and how many times you typed LOL!1!
while standing at the tekker's facing north by
northeast, all in the same equation. Alas, it's not.

But hey, at least then people would say
"It's based on .beats!"
Which may or may not be the case.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-08-02 14:10 ]</font>

Neoluke12
Aug 2, 2003, 04:29 PM
No one knows apart from the sonic team who created it. Someone needs to interview them and ask about it so they can personally get rid of the rumor. Also what is beat time used for as it has no other purpose that I can see.

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 2, 2003, 05:50 PM
beat time does effect some things. i swear this. at beaat 797 on hard caves1 in the big room that has that hole in the middle a nar lily appeared. i thought wow i am going to try that again. i did it and waited till 797 and went i to that room. sure enough it was there again. luck maybe. but i think it really worked.

Monomate
Aug 2, 2003, 08:21 PM
On 2003-08-02 14:29, Neoluke12 wrote:
No one knows apart from the sonic team who created it. Someone needs to interview them and ask about it so they can personally get rid of the rumor. Also what is beat time used for as it has no other purpose that I can see.

time synchronization...and to have an excuse to put a rainbow colored bar at the bottom of the screen...