PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought....

Nightmarexlc
Aug 1, 2003, 07:26 PM
ok I was loookin' at another thread speaking of Holiday Rappies, and I was just wondering....

Did anyone actually get what they wanted from the Egg Rappies? I heard they were ridiculousy rare and they only gave you, what was it... Three items that weren't all that great?

I got a Drill lancher from a buddy of mine I love it! It makes a cool sound and stuff! But my friend wasn't so happy... He was down right pissed off the entire Holiday event http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif x 50

kat
Aug 1, 2003, 07:30 PM
you open the egg offline and then it gives you something. If you don't liek what it is, you reset the game, and try again. (no saving) you do that until you get what you want. So everyone that actually got a drop should have been able to get what they wanted out of it.

... and those of us that didn't even see an egg rappy let alone a drop will continue to grumble.

grumble grumble grumble

Blue-Hawk
Aug 1, 2003, 11:12 PM
On 2003-08-01 17:30, kat wrote:

... and those of us that didn't even see an egg rappy let alone a drop will continue to grumble.

grumble grumble grumble

And then, there are others, like me, that cant go online at all. Stupid online only events.

Soukosa
Aug 1, 2003, 11:21 PM
On 2003-08-01 21:12, blue-hawk wrote:
And then, there are others, like me, that cant go online at all. Stupid online only events.

Then, there are those that wonder why those that aren't online, don't come online.

Cecil_McW00t
Aug 1, 2003, 11:22 PM
>_<

Yup, I'm the d00d who was pissed. I saw like three egg rappies and got one egg... I didn't know about the reset trick until it was too late. I did so many runs of Temple... And it isn't one of my favorite levels.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 1, 2003, 11:23 PM
On 2003-08-01 21:21, Kalonera wrote:

On 2003-08-01 21:12, blue-hawk wrote:

Then, there are those that wonder why those that aren't online, don't come online.

Because some of us do not have credit cards or money for modems and importing keyboards.

Soukosa
Aug 1, 2003, 11:27 PM
On 2003-08-01 21:23, blue-hawk wrote:
Because some of us do not have credit cards or money for modems and importing keyboards.

I don't have a credit card myself (yet) and you don't have to import a keyboard, there's homemade kits that work flawlessly for a lot less.

Blue-Hawk
Aug 1, 2003, 11:42 PM
And there we are, back to the other problem. I dont have a lot of money. Dealing with a credit counseling, paying for my car and insurance on an 8.00 an hour job aint cutting it.

lordinviso
Aug 1, 2003, 11:56 PM
On 2003-08-01 21:27, Kalonera wrote:
I don't have a credit card myself (yet) and you don't have to import a keyboard, there's homemade kits that work flawlessly for a lot less.

Yea I bought that Play Asia KB/PS1 converter to GC for 20 bucks. Now I can use my kb from my comp or another one or even a playstation controler to play. Much better then a 140+ KB from ASCII or Datel

Nightmarexlc
Aug 2, 2003, 03:20 PM
Wow! I MIGHT be online befroe the summers end, this talk of keyboards interest me, tell me more!

Well to be more precise, could ya tell me the pros and cons of some choices?