PDA

View Full Version : Gundams

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Aug 2, 2003, 12:07 AM
I like Gundams and I try to buy a model kit whenever I get the chance. They looks so nice when the model is complete and I had put detail on it. I have about 30 models; 7 master grades and 23 high grades. I would buy more but I currently have no money.=( Sooo, What do you think of Gundams??

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Aug 2, 2003, 12:20 AM
I do those.

Deathscythealpha
Aug 2, 2003, 08:32 AM
I love putting together the Gundam Model Kits, even though its friggen hard to get them where i live. I can normally pick up a couple from my local comic shop on import, but the can cost a load sometimes. AT the minute ive got constructed:

12 Gundam Wing 1/144 Scale Kits (Only missing the Tallgeese 2 from the set, and thats so hard to find)

2 Endless Waltz 1/144 Scale Kits (Wing Zero and Tallgeese 3, woo!)

2 Gundam Wing 1/100 Kits (Wing Gundam and Deathscythe)

2 Endless Waltz 1/100 Kits (Tallgeese 3 and Deathscyte Hell, i nearly lost my thumb making Deathscythe!)

Zeta Gundam Master Grade Kit

A really old Chars Zaku kit. A bit crappy, bu totally retro.

Im still waiting for the shop to get some more kits in soon, i really want to try some of the other Gundam series for construction, and ive totally wiped the floor makeing Gundam Wing kits now, just done to many of em.

Ness
Aug 2, 2003, 09:22 AM
I used to do those, but I've moved on to other things.

s.TiNgEr
Aug 2, 2003, 10:32 AM
My friend has plenty, although most of them arent put together

xHIGHONLIFEx
Aug 2, 2003, 11:05 PM
I wanna get some Gundams... but I'm still workin on my Zoids models... Geno Breaker is awesome... Gundam I want most is Neo-Germany Shadow Gundam and Gundam Deathe Scythe Custom...

Twadz060
Aug 3, 2003, 12:33 PM
I'm not really into the whole model building thing, (except for cars) but i like the shows. Wu Fei kicks a$$.