PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Seen This?

Iceiol
Aug 2, 2003, 07:09 AM
Have anyone else seen a weapon that are MANY weapons in one? I saw one yesterday it was 2 Yas guns and Ruby Bullet in ONE.
I though to my self "WTH!?!?!". Then he took out another one like it but it was Yas 3000R (or what it is :/ ) and Yamigarsu (purple sword) (spelling is really bad atm sry hehe). I dont have a screenshot of it yet cuse i though it was a glitch but if i see one today also i will take one and post here, but as i said i dont have pone yet.
If anyone of you seen it and got a screenshot please post it so others can see how it looks like. But if noone got a screenshot yet i will try to get one today...

Anyway i just want to know if anyone seen this.

VulpesMundi
Aug 2, 2003, 07:24 AM
Combination items used to be popular back on the Dreamcast versions. Some of them looked pretty cool (I particularly liked how the Double Saber mixed with the Double Cannon looked - that had awesome royal purple blades). Unfortunately they're all hacks. Looks like more and more Action Replay codes are being found every day. Combining items will probably be as popular as it was on the DC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-08-02 05:25 ]</font>

Iceiol
Aug 2, 2003, 07:27 AM
No im on GCN. Yes they look cool but its anoying this person who i saw useing it did 1200 NORMAL hit dmg.

One other question now. When you combin 2 weapons does the ATP add with each other? I mean like if you combin one weapon with 200 ATP boost and one with 100 ATP boost do you get a total boost of 300? SAme goes for ATA and such.

But i admit it looked very cool with the combos but still not fun like if you combin a Mech with a Shot with a Rifle... Too much dmg dont you agree?

Rep0
Aug 2, 2003, 07:32 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=61353&forum=4&47

Iceiol
Aug 2, 2003, 07:45 AM
Aah, ok dident bother to check there O_o. Anyway thx for link good to know other people sees it also. But was that on Xbox or GCN? Cuse i saw it on GCN...

Garm
Aug 2, 2003, 08:01 AM
if you read the topic then you''l know it

Skankhair
Aug 2, 2003, 10:34 AM
It can only be done on the Xbox if you haven't DL'd the mandatory XBL patch.

Since the GC has not had a similar patch to stop the shop trick, this multi-weapon cheat is very common on the GC- but very rare on the Xbox. The same goes for the lvl and stat maxing tricks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-08-02 13:59 ]</font>

Guntz348
Aug 2, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-08-02 05:32, Rep0 wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=61353&forum=4&47

Repeat topic.