PDA

View Full Version : Urgent force and hunter message!

NemisisNeil
Aug 2, 2003, 02:42 PM
for all you forces my advice is NOT TO USE MIND MATERIALS and for hunters to NOT USE POWER MATS!
the reason for this is because if you max out on mind/power mats you cant use any def/evade mats and considering your mind and power will max out anyway it is a waste!

Getintothegame
Aug 2, 2003, 03:16 PM
On my FOnewearl, I fed her all mind mats. I equipped her with a GOD/BODY and she was fine.

Mixfortune
Aug 2, 2003, 03:24 PM
Except your stats won't max by themselves, even
in an area your character would excel in.
Like FOnewearl, their difference is about
550 in MST between level 200 and their max,
and you can't get 550 MST off a mind mag...

yeah, you may not want to go ALL out on a certain
type of material, but that is the way it always
is, you have to plan and use moderation, no matter
what you are.

If anything it almost seems like FOrces need
less power materials to max than a HUnter does,
and vise versa with mind materials.

SolRiver
Aug 2, 2003, 03:24 PM
actually, if you are good with micro... there is little chance you'll be hit =P

Use Offence as your Defence, basic strategy =)

I rather kill the monster faster than drag it on with defence.

Dhylec
Aug 2, 2003, 03:54 PM
by the time i get my hands on the charmgt pgm from the site, my hucaseal already max out w/stat mats..
oh well i still have 6 more chars to look at http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Neoluke12
Aug 2, 2003, 03:57 PM
My fomar can use 250 mats more than an average hunter so no need to worry me?!?! I dont find many mind mats anyway only evasion WHY!!!!!!!!! How many people have found tp material as Ive only seen one in challenge mode just wondering?!?!

Master_of_Dragons
Aug 2, 2003, 04:17 PM
tp materials are only in challenge mode. there is none in the real game. and you cant transfer them over to the real game ether.

Neoluke12
Aug 2, 2003, 04:23 PM
Thanx oh well just will have to keep hunting that god/tp come on pan arms or dudchich?!!?

muff
Aug 3, 2003, 05:56 AM
God/TP Is kinda pointless, whats the advantage of being able to cast 2 or 3 more techs?