PDA

View Full Version : So what's the fucking deal on Ver2???

The_Neon_Samurai
Mar 22, 2001, 11:49 AM
People receivce emails saying, yeah it's coming out in the US, other people receive emails saying, no, there will be no global release. WTF is going on??? Can't those twats at Sega give out an official press release on this? Gawd it's driving me insane. If Ver2 insn't released in the US, i'm going homicidal! All this uncertainity and contrasting statements are slowly nagging away at my sanity anyway. If they don't release it, I think I will stop playing PSO altogether. That would be so unfair! SErvice GAmes? Bringing people all around the world together? Yeah right! I'm sooo pissed off!

Neojin
Mar 22, 2001, 12:11 PM
I didnt know the Brits had such potty mouths http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Might wanna tone it down abit, seems a bit rantish to me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

TwiNCannoN
Mar 22, 2001, 12:34 PM
I can understand his plight Neojin. One of the things keeping me addicted to PSO is anticipation of psov2 and pso2. Not having psov2 come out here would.. well, suck to say the least. If they're /that/ worried about price issues, why don't they up it a little? Isn't it only like 4500yen in jpn? That's pretty damned cheap considering how japan's in somewhat of an economic crisis.. and I sure as hell wouldn't mind paying 50$ for the game (US price based off that 4500yen price tag, I'd guess around 35$..)

As long as they boast new content they won't have to worry about people not buying it.

Neojin
Mar 22, 2001, 12:52 PM
OH YES, I more than understand how bad we want this upgraded...I mean the rumors of CTF and fooking soccer inthe lobby, im all warm and fuzzy inside http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I think however, that if this is just a Version disk, an upgrade that will need to use the original to run, they can not expect us to pay the full price of a game for it. I still think we got awhile, because they are still making money off the first PSO and will prob drop the price of the first one when the upgrade comeout then will later package them together sorta like GTA and the london add on.

SERGE07
Mar 22, 2001, 07:41 PM
Lol i`d pay 200.00 for an upgrade disk.
I`ve never enjoyed any game as much as this one!!

The_Game
Mar 22, 2001, 08:05 PM
I must say Sega is being stupid about this as this game Should release Version2 worldwide if the Demand is there(which it is) so Sega should listen to their Fans and release the game.

The_Neon_Samurai I am also from the UK and I am slightly Pissed off that they are not releasing it but we shouldnt Besmirch our selves with such language! LOL

SEGA get you fingers out of your Ar$e and release it

gokussj4
Mar 22, 2001, 08:58 PM
they should make the japanese version so it usable on all dc's around the world. so if it isnt released i can import a copy and still play it.

Fargo
Mar 22, 2001, 10:55 PM
speaking as a fellow member of Sega's forgotten European consumer demographic - I'd like to point out that not releasing .v2 would equate to yet another step toward Sega's commercial scuicide. Put it this way, I don't think ANYBODY who has bought the game would not buy the add-on. "What, more stuff for your favourite game? No sir, I'll pass, thank you. I'm European. I have no idea what a good thing looks like. I'm stupid. I don't want a good game to get better..."
Sega have announced the USA .v2 go ahead. Very good, Sega. You get a gold star. Now what about the rest of the world, if you please...? Oh, sorry. I forgot - since when has Sega done anything for a profit...?
I pray to God someone on ST gets the message.