PDA

View Full Version : Is Battle Verge any good?

Neo159753123
Aug 2, 2003, 05:37 PM
I was playing online today and came across a shiny red box, so naturally I grabed it and piped up to P2 and got it tekked. It turned out to be a battle verge. I have no idea if it's common or not so please give me your opnion.

(lv.36 FOnemn(pinkal))

thx.

CyroPheonix
Aug 2, 2003, 05:38 PM
it's relatively uncommon for a 9 star...

Monomate
Aug 2, 2003, 05:54 PM
it's not that common...but...if ya ask me...it's pretty worthless as i weapon...i prefer the soul eater over the battle verge...i just think the battle verge is cool looking (but once again i still prefer the soul eater hehe)

Lucas2k4
Aug 2, 2003, 05:58 PM
I dunno, Since I'm not a force. But my friend is and he carries it around with him so I guess its okay. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

lordinviso
Aug 2, 2003, 07:11 PM
The weapon sucks.....

Lucas2k4
Aug 2, 2003, 07:12 PM
It cuts HP though...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Neo159753123
Aug 2, 2003, 08:27 PM
well, thanks a lot for your most uplifting advice on whether a Battle Verge is good or not.>hint of sarcasim<

ChokingVictim
Aug 2, 2003, 08:48 PM
all the 9 star common weapons for a force suck..as weapons

the wands have their use, especially the storm wand as a yellow merge/55 mst boost...the fire and ice to a lesser degree of usefulness as well

the soul eater is by far the best to use as a weapon...at least offline..online it loses its usefuless somewhere around v.hard...i'm still bitter how they nerfed that weapon from ver.2 to ep 1 and 2...having a so-so partisan you could grind to 35 much more useful than a so so partisan you can only grind to 9...

of course i mention the soul eater so much, because it's relatively easy for anyone level 20 or so to attain and will be the best melee weapon a force will really see until ultimate...which will also be around the time a force will have no business doing melee

Monomate
Aug 2, 2003, 10:22 PM
Soul Eater was the only weapon i used for awhile...then i got my Talis...then i went back to the Soul Eater...then i got my Plantain Leaf (a VERY nice FO weapon if i may say so myself...)...then i went back to the Soul Eater (it just LOOKS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! that...and it's fast...and it's a scythe...)...now i have a Double Saber, and it's likely that i'll be using that for a while...i used my Battle Verge for about five minutes...in the mines...i decided it looked cool, but as a weapon was totally worthless...so i switched back to my Soul Eater...

The Moral Of This Story Is...
Skip the Battle Verge...Go get a SOUL EATER