PDA

View Full Version : Damn this is getting annoying

Reece
Aug 2, 2003, 08:38 PM
I have done 17 Runs of "The Retired Hunter" hoping to Find a Red Mech gun. But so far I have found 5 Mahus, 2 Photon Drops (From Claws go figure) a Durandal and a Belra's Right Arm (Which i am verry happy about). But this Red Mech gun is getting on my nerves. Hopefully I will find it soon.

Soukosa
Aug 2, 2003, 09:23 PM
Considering the rarity of the Red Mechs, the amount of Del-Ds in the quest and their drop rate, it can take a lot of runs before you'll find what you're after. Just keep at it and sure to get it.

Bad_Dreams99
Aug 2, 2003, 09:29 PM
Good luck, some rares just wont fall.

Reece
Aug 2, 2003, 09:32 PM
GEEZ! I just got a Bringers right arm! Sweet, I have a really good better chance of getting those damn Red Mechs than getting both Bringers Right Arm and Belra's Right Arm lol

Rep0
Aug 2, 2003, 09:45 PM
Wow, some good finds instead http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Keep looking!

Monomate
Aug 2, 2003, 10:16 PM
with pso it seems to me your better off looking for something you don't want to find...then you'll prolly find something you do want to find (although...with my luck...ill just find a varista or something...maybe a db's saber...)

Blue-Hawk
Aug 2, 2003, 11:05 PM
Ok, Reese. I'm guessing you are a purplenum. *No, I am not going to bash it this time* Trust me when I say that you will have a hell of a time trying to find those. I have played ult ruins so many times with my purplenum and have only seen 3 guardianna, countless photon drops and mahus, countless other things from boxes, a delsabers left arm and one spread needle. Never did get my red mechs.