PDA

View Full Version : 20 something. Not a clan.

inDOMinable
Aug 2, 2003, 08:50 PM
Hey, I'm 23 and have been playing PSO off and on since it V1 first came out. I recently bought 1&2 for the GC and will hopefully be online within the next month to month and a half. (however long it takes me to get into my new apartment) So I'm basically looking for some people around the same age as me that would be interested in playing when I get on. My highest character right now is DOM HUcast Lvl 82 on ultimate. So let me know if you're interested and we'll rock!

Tenton
Aug 2, 2003, 09:05 PM
i m 22. I will like to play with u, but i m going on a vaction next week, about a month. I just get corrupt so ya...sigh.........i am trying to rebuild them as fast as i can^.^

_Sinue_
Aug 3, 2003, 12:35 AM
24 here, also been playin since v.1. Check my profile for character, and if you see me online give me a shout out.

inDOMinable
Aug 5, 2003, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the reply. I'll make sure to look you up when I get online.

shifter
Aug 5, 2003, 10:24 AM
20 right now. I've been offline all summer and dreading it. I should be back by mid aug. thou. If you get on line by then, look me up. I should be pulling a few all nighters till school starts back up. When it does, ill mainly be on weekends, unless it fits into my course schedual. Send an email if you want to join forces, everythings in my profile.